The 2012 NFL Draft Thread, 4/26 8EST/5PST Vikings are on the clock

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Jacksonville trying to trade up to get Blackmon

Whos' that in your avy bruh....I'm in love..
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Jim Brown has been a grouchy old man for years now
laugh.gif
. Take his word with a grain of salt.

Yes but he has been Very complimentary of other RBs  over the past few years so if he says he doesnt see it in a RB this year, I take him at his word.

Claiborne is rocking exact Bucs colors in his suit and tie, and Kalil is wearing exact Vikings colors 
nerd.gif

I have to say I wouldn't be dissapointed at all with Claiborne, just hope he's Revis 2.0 for us if we take him in the top 5. If the Jags are looking to trade up to take Blackmon, it'll be with us and I'm sure we'd take Kuechly.

Thank you Browns
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, I am glad we have got ourselves a good back for the next few years........and for anybody saying we gave up too much, name the last time we hit on any 4th, 5th, and 7th rounders lol

Originally Posted by primetime21

Originally Posted by RKO2004

lord please let Floyd drop to 19
I don't see him getting past 17. 
I don't know how he'll work in the league but the possibility of AJ Green and Mike is very intriguing. 

Browns have a lot of holes and they gave up 4 picks? Grade trade for Minny. 
They had 13 picks didn't they?
but the Bengals need DB'S  
nerd.gif

Yes but they have been signing guys left and right. We NEED a #2 Receiver and haven't moved a inch to fill that hole yet. Maybe its addressed later in the draft or the guy is already on the roster, who knows.
I'm not banking on anything.

The Browns could move up and snatch him. Someone else could take him sooner. 

The Bengals don't really get into trading picks but I wouldn't mind them giving up a future pick or two if it meant making a MAJOR move.

I dont think Trent is that top of the draft type RB though.
Bottom line is that he isnt shifty and w/o a great o line is gone have issues cause he will take a beating. Unlike Peterson or even Dmac who never have to take direct contact.
Trent is gone end up a lot like Eddie George imo. To me there are big Clinton Portis like legs, then there is Richardson's huge legs which hinder his cutting.
He almost literally has the same body as the law firm, and even if you give him 4.4 speed its not great for long term success.

rich eisen saying they wont spoil picks this year...does this mean they wont show these dudes on the phone right before picks are announced? that would be great
laugh.gif

I don't see him getting past 17. 
I don't know how he'll work in the league but the possibility of AJ Green and Mike is very intriguing. 

They had 13 picks didn't they?
nerd.gif

Yes but they have been signing guys left and right. We NEED a #2 Receiver and haven't moved a inch to fill that hole yet. Maybe its addressed later in the draft or the guy is already on the roster, who knows.

The Bengals don't really get into trading picks but I wouldn't mind them giving up a future pick or two if it meant making a MAJOR move.

Floyd and a.j green would be 
sick.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]goodell already gettin boo'd. he stands no chance.[/color]

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by psk2310

^ I can't stand Dieon & Irvin. I can't stand Gruden so I'm trapped either way...
Do you not like people period?
laugh.gif

I just don't like loud mouth schnooks. All of those dudes are the definition of the term, ray lewis too...

nerd.gif

Floyd and a.j green would be 
sick.gif

*Goes to watch Floyd's youtube videos.*

lol @ luck being the surest thing since elway ... let's see how those out routes work out the next level ...

Back
Top Bottom