The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
[h2]Thunder Halloween / Collison Birthday party[/h2]
Collison and Huestis

Rustle
Collison and Funaki

Collison, McGary, Roberson, Lance Thomas

Roberson, Funaki, Lance, Rustle, McGary

Huestis and Durant

kid said he told him lakers going to give them that work 
laugh.gif

This part

But I'm done going back and forth with you. Good day sir
You've been done since the beginning trying to say Randle was the athlete Blake is

You been done since you called the Spurs well-coached bums

Aint nobody vouchin for you, aint nobody agree with you. So, yup I'd say you're done

Last edited:
I don't watch tv or movies much so I don't get most of those costumes, but I'm glad they invited Whatshisface to the party, since Presti and them scumbagged him out of about $920,000 to $1,100,000 dollars, at least he gets to hang out with the big team guys from the Thunder and not bums from the Blue sometimes.

Jordan Hamilton though, need to go claim him while he's out there

Last edited:
Why? He's awful.
I don't watch tv or movies much so I don't get most of those costumes, but I'm glad they invited Whatshisface to the party, since Presti and them scumbagged him out of about $920,000 to $1,100,000 dollars, at least he gets to hang out with the big team guys from the Thunder and not bums from the Blue sometimes.

Jordan Hamilton though, need to go claim him while he's out there[/quote]

Last edited:
He's better than Lamb which isn't saying much, but have you seen the guys we will be relying upon to start the season, with no KD, Morrow, or Perk? Even PJ3 and Roberson are sitting out of practices now although I don't expect those to be serious injuries and they should be good for Nov 1 @ Portland. JHamilton gets buckets.

I have to disagree

David Lee has zero handles , I've seen Randle grab the rebound go coast to coast outrunning bigs more than once, also seen him drop some nice dimes (even a couple no looks), and face up and blow by his man with ease on a regular basis.

David Lee is more of a cleanup man and not a big who'll grab a rebound and start the break on his own and either finish or find an open teammate with good court vision.

Please don't post some random youtube vid , Randle has already done this almost routinely and he's still a teenager.
So the only reason you think randle game is more similar to LO game is because they can both rebound and start a fastbreak. Brah, lamar odom's game was way more than that. Lamar odom was probably top3-5 in the nba, in terms of versatility. He had the ability to play at the 5 for stretches and also start the offense in HALF court sets. He had the ability to be a Point Center. You're telling me randle is closer to that than david lee????
You are also sleeping on david lee's offense game. He might not have the change of direction of randle but his change of direction is always going back to his strong hand so im not sure that is saying much. David lee has the ability to use both hands, driving or finishing, equally as well. He is also a good passing big, who more times than not, make the right play. Randle will be fortunate if his career ends up as good as david lee's

He's better than Lamb which isn't saying much, but have you seen the guys we will be relying upon to start the season, with no KD, Morrow, or Perk? Even PJ3 and Roberson are sitting out of practices now although I don't expect those to be serious injuries and they should be good for Nov 1 @ Portland. JHamilton gets buckets.

Don't think he's better than Lamb. He's a spot up chucker who can't shoot. Can't defend either.

Kounmpo is the closest thing we will ever see to odom

Randles skill set is already above lee's, disrespectful to say he would be fortunate to have a career like david lee :smh:

Did you even try to search the website? They sell authentics on there bud.

I must be blind because I swear I don't see them...if somebody wants to link me to an authentic Melo jersey I'd appreciate it

http://store.nba.com/New_York_Knicks_Authentic_Jerseys_adidas

$249-$299. Gotta pick which player you want.

Tell me what size you are, I can find you a memo authentic for under retail.

If you want from nba wait til the new authentics drop with the logo on the back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom