The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Osh, I do think that when you say Atlanta's "rim protection is solid, but no great" we're basically talking about weaknesses here and when that's somebody commenting on your weaknesses then we should all take that as a sign of how good these Atlanta Hawks might actually be. The comments/numbers scattered everywhere suggest so, even if our prior experience makes it seem strange.
Well said

What does team play and passing have to do with shooting 3s?

So watching DMC play is boring to you?
this sounds really stupid. really really REALLY stupid.
Forget harden's footwork and talk about the blatant push off. Jimmy beats him to the spot both times and harden just shoves him. I hate that ****
i agree with u there man. i hate guard-arms and push offs. anybody can push a defender out of the way when a defender isnt even allowed to touch you really. superstar privilege man. i hate it in pick up games too. u start playing tight D and that guard arm comes out 9/10 times. dudes straight up stiff arming you to get past you

i agree with u there man. i hate guard-arms and push offs. anybody can push a defender out of the way when a defender isnt even allowed to touch you really. superstar privilege man. i hate it in pick up games too. u start playing tight D and that guard arm comes out 9/10 times. dudes straight up stiff arming you to get past you

100%. It's why I can't understand when dudes on here argue against the charge call. How the hell are you supposed to play defense if your man is allowed to run thru you or push off even when you beat him to the spot. Completely defeats the purpose of staying in front of your man. Whenever dudes push off I instantly foul right back, I don't play that **** :lol:. You aint fooling these people into believing you just broke me down like that

Last edited:
Yea, 7 games with the same squad tend to turn out differently for Hawks. This Hawks team hasn't done anything yet in my eyes.
Well Lucky for the Hawks that wouldn't happen til the Finals.

I'm not sold on them in 7 over a few East teams either though. Cleveland would win a series of seven 5 out of 4 times against them.
Bulls over ATL in 7
Milwaukee over ATL in 7
Toronto swept.
Wizards might get swept by them.
Miami, lol. Miami is a joke.

Man, I don't know how I feel about Cleveland against Atlanta. Their defense is a HUGE concern. LBJ can't chase around Korver for 4 quarters - so that leaves JR Smith on him? Don't trust him to focus on Korver's movement at all. Then you have Kevin Love trying to help on ATL's action/cuts in the paint and guarding Millsap on the perimeter? And you have Horford pulling Mozgov/TT away from the rim with his jump shot. I think the Bulls have a better shot against the Hawks - even though the Cavs are better than Chicago.

Kevin Hart, Ansel Elgort and Other Stars to Compete in the All-Star Celebrity Game

Meet the stars who can act and ball!

Celebrities including Kevin Hart, Ansel Elgort and Nick Cannon will compete in next week's NBA All-Star Celebrity Game, the NBA announced.

Also on-hand to compete will be "Blackish" star Anthony Anderson, Common, Arcade Fire's Win Butler, Chadwick Boseman, comedian Michael Rapaport, Bollywood star Abhishek Bachchan, and NBA TV co-host Kristen Ledlow.

Athletes, including little league phenom Mo'Ne Davis, former NBA All-Star and New York Knicks Assistant General Manager Allan Houston, Basketball Hall of Famer Chris Mullin, gold medal-winning U.S. Paralympic athlete Blake Leeper, Memphis Grizzlies’ owner Robert Pera, and WNBA stars Shoni Schimmel, Skylar Diggins, and Tina Charles, will also play.

The teams will be coached by New York Knicks forward Carmelo Anthony and Spike Lee, along with "Mike & Mike" hosts Mike Golic and Mike Greenberg.

Meanwhile, Keke Palmer will sing "The Star-Spangled Banner" before the game, while MAGIC! will perform "Rude" at halftime.

The game, which will be played at Madison Square Garden in New York City, will be televised on ESPN at 7 p.m. ET. on Feb. 13.
No Arne Duncan. :smh:

no AD wtf

Look at Antidope. 2027 Mod of the year
pimp.gif
Antidope for president

Antidope for president
Antidope/DBD 2016
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

They need to stop inviting Kevin Hart to this thing for real.

KeKe Palmer though 
embarassed.gif

Man, I don't know how I feel about Cleveland against Atlanta. Their defense is a HUGE concern. LBJ can't chase around Korver for 4 quarters - so that leaves JR Smith on him? Don't trust him to focus on Korver's movement at all. Then you have Kevin Love trying to help on ATL's action/cuts in the paint and guarding Millsap on the perimeter? And you have Horford pulling Mozgov/TT away from the rim with his jump shot. I think the Bulls have a better shot against the Hawks - even though the Cavs are better than Chicago.
Too lazy to verify, but I am almost positive during this win streak for the Cavs they are simply outscoring teams, not defending them all that well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom