The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wouldnt trading for Dragic and then maxing him kill all the Westbrook pipe dreams? He's not going anywhere where he has to play off the ball and maxing a 30 year old player who is not in the "Elite" echelon of players (which includes like five people) seems kind of iffy even with the incoming cap increase.
Chris Paul's deal is up in 2017 
nerd.gif

How funny would it be if the Lakers trade for Dragic and they end up winning enough games just to see Phoenix take their lottery pick?

what do the Lakers have that the suns would possibly want. Most likely is Houston; even though I don't think Houston needs him. Morey keeps trying to improve the roster when what he really needs to do is improve the coach.

The Rockets have enough talent; they just don't have a coach who wants them to do more than run pick and rolls and watch J. harden shoot 3's

Chemotherapy has that effect.
No it doesn't. Show me another person with a grill like that who underwent chemo. I even hit up some stories of former chemo patients, and that's far from a consensus. 

For most, it seems like cleaning your teeth is a top priority. 
were you trying to be funny guy?
gk battled cancer and went through chemo. one of the side effects

what's next people dealing with alopecia not having enough hair for ya?
So you're telling me you can't get your teeth cleaned? All because of chemo? 

All the jokes I read in here, and dudes highlight a joke about some yellow/green teeth? 
Repped. Ridiculous.
I'll get back to you later. 

Last edited:
No it doesn't. Show me another person with a grill like that who underwent chemo. I even hit up some stories of former chemo patients, and that's far from a consensus. 

All the jokes I read in here, and dudes highlight a joke about some yellow/green teeth? 

please don't :lol:

Last edited:
slight advantage with kerr and his staff. throw in home court if it gets to a seven

talent is basically a wash between the two teams

Last edited:

please don't
laugh.gif
mean.gif
 Dude just say mad bad and move on. Justifying just makes it so much worse.

rumor has it they asked Cesar to sign a 10 day contract and he laughed at him. supposedly Cesar said he makes more money slinging rock for 10 days than the Knicks were offering.

I don't really think you need a pass first point guard to win. Past 10 years have shown that.

A pass first point guard just isn't going to magically make the team better. There's a bunch of different factors at play. You also have to take into account that Russell Westbrook is going yo be the primary ballhandler anyway. No team is ever going to put Westbrook on the floor and not have him on the ball.

He gets the blunt of blame for their lack of a championship and it's a bit unfair. He could have been Magic Johnson and they still would have gotten dragged by the Heat.

you don't need a pass first point guard, but you need whoever is your primary facilitator or has the ball the most to be past first or at least have a system that enables others to pass. Heat got Lebron who for all intents and purposes is a pass first point guard who can score. Spurs have a system that is pass first.

Thunder have a iso system. It works that Westbrook is on the ball b/c he likes to score in iso. Same with KD. But yall are lowkey sleeping on KD's ability to pass as the primary facilitator. Problem is that Russ won't play off the ball well.

Russ gets flack and it's well deserved. He's a point guard that doesnt pass. Brooks gets even more flack for not trying to fix the obvious mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom