The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stephen A said it best...(and i cannot believe i'm agreeing with something he says)

The only thing really stopping the Grizz this year are the San Antonio Spurs. Someone needs to put them out in order for Memphis to make it to the Finals. I'm unsure as to whether they can beat the Spurs in a 7 game series. I believe Memphis can beat any other team in a series, though.

The reason being is because the Spurs are the only team that can really neutralize the Grizz frontcourt and play a team brand of basketball (which makes it difficult for a team like Memphis to defend).

OKC the only other team that can possibly neutralize the Grizz frontcourt, but their offensive style of play does them no favors against the Grizz defense. They basically have to rely on Russ or KD to go Super Saiyon to win games unless an unsung hero like Reggie or Waiters steps into a 30 point night. The Warriors will not be able to do it and Memphis defense can neutralize their two best players. I also believe Memphis will impose their pace of play on Golden State.

Last edited:
@ShamsCharania: The Washington Wizards have pursued Miami guard Norris Cole, but Heat's price has been difficult to match, league sources tell RealGM.

Pat Riley on the phone like "He's a 2 time champion, you gotta give us more."

who's going to force Russ to shoot well off the ball? How the hell is he gonna play in a system where he's not shooting off the dribble? The all star game is not indicative of anything close to real game simulation, yall took his AS performance a little too far :lol:

Scumbag Melo, played 30 mins on Sunday now officially shutting it down :smh:

Why are the Clippers considering trading JCrawford for a 1st and flipping that 1st for Affalo or Wilson Chandler :wow: .. where's @CertifiedFlyBoi23 to make sense of this?

Stephen A said it best...(and i cannot believe i'm agreeing with something he says)

The only thing really stopping the Grizz this year are the San Antonio Spurs. Someone needs to put them out in order for Memphis to make it to the Finals. I'm unsure as to whether they can beat the Spurs in a 7 game series. I believe Memphis can beat any other team in a series, though.

The reason being is because the Spurs are the only team that can really neutralize the Grizz frontcourt and play a team brand of basketball (which makes it difficult for a team like Memphis to defend).

OKC the only other team that can possibly neutralize the Grizz frontcourt, but their offensive style of play does them no favors against the Grizz defense. They basically have to rely on Russ or KD to go Super Saiyon to win games unless an unsung hero like Reggie or Waiters steps into a 30 point night. The Warriors will not be able to do it and Memphis defense can neutralize their two best players. I also believe Memphis will impose their pace of play on Golden State.

Yeah, as much as i hate to admit it...the Grizz is the team i do NOT want the Dubs to see. Matchup wise is all bad for us.

you don't need a pass first point guard, but you need whoever is your primary facilitator or has the ball the most to be past first or at least have a system that enables others to pass. Heat got Lebron who for all intents and purposes is a pass first point guard who can score. Spurs have a system that is pass first.

Thunder have a iso system. It works that Westbrook is on the ball b/c he likes to score in iso. Same with KD. But yall are lowkey sleeping on KD's ability to pass as the primary facilitator. Problem is that Russ won't play off the ball well.

Russ gets flack and it's well deserved. He's a point guard that doesnt pass. Brooks gets even more flack for not trying to fix the obvious mistake
It's 2015 and people still saying this dumb ****? Jeez man. 

Melo shutting it down, dammit it Knickstape.

nba having an extended break this yr :nerd:
adam silver resting these guys. gonna be a few more b2b gms

Last edited:
It's 2015 and people still saying this dumb ****? Jeez man. 

Melo shutting it down, dammit it Knickstape.

if it's not obvious that he doesn't pass, you need to get in a film room and watch basketball. Didn't say "can't". DOESN'T

its either he's a point guard who doesn't pass or he's a shooting guard that can't shoot good. pick your poison. it's obvious.

nba having an extended break this yr
nerd.gif

adam silver resting these guys. gonna be a few more b2b gms
Spurs play tomorrow and Friday.

Norris Cole? This is who you're trying to ask high prices for

if it's not obvious that he doesn't pass, you need to get in a film room and watch basketball. Didn't say "can't". DOESN'T

its either he's a point guard who doesn't pass or he's a shooting guard that can't shoot good. pick your poison. it's obvious.
No, only thing that's obvious is that you need to stock up on Noxzema and Neutrogena and scrub thoroughly. 

Guy who has a career average of 7 assists/game, finished in the top 5 in assists in the league the past 3 seasons, and is 36th all time right now in assist percentage and 5th among active players in assist percentage DOESN'T pass?

EXFOLIATE YOUR MUG, B. 

Last edited:
No, only thing that's obvious is that you need to stock up on Noxzema and Neutrogena and scrub thoroughly. 

Guy who has a career average of 7 assists and is 36th all time right now in assist percentage and 5th among active players in assist percentage DOESN'T pass?

EXFOLIATE YOUR MUG, B. 

:rofl: you just dropped an assist stat like that was science. Aight Hollinger, I'm not even going to get into the dynamics of why none of that matters. You already too far behind analytically.

:rofl: stats my *****, stats.

Man, what? :lol:

He doesn't pass but averages more assists than Teague/Knight/Lillard/Kyrie yet none of those guys get that criticism with much more talent around them.

He may not have a coach who's competent enough to build an offensive system but he's a PG, stop with the nonsense.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom