The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

MCW just a Shawn Livingston.  Sorry, about that.
Pre-injruy Livingston was much better. 

I'm just hoping that Exum isn't MCW, which I kept saying was my biggest fear during the draft process, but OKB assured me that he wasn't. I still have hope. 

Ok...

MCW started college when Wall already had 2 years in the league. Players develop differently.

sure but on average age is the most consistent predictor of future improvment.

Could MCW learn how to shoot/finish at the rim/not turn the ball over/run a team.

Yeah it's possible, but given his age it isn't likely. So trading him away is not unreasonable especially since he was like the 14th pick and a weak draft.

B-TVrF_CQAE2thS.jpg

He's making a giant jump from australian high school to NBA, and the coach seems to be limiting his role but, lack of agression is worrying from a guy who was all about slashing and finishing at the rim was his calling card when I saw him in fiba play.

Last year, Exum was playing against low level HS competition. Dude is really young and he already took Trey's starting spot. Wouldn't worry about him.

It's like Giannis last year.

Rondo
blake

How is marcus smart developing? Interesting that the boston was looking to trade for lawson and dragic before bringing in IT

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom