The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of these things does not belong. Tyreke.

You said that like Tyreke is Will Barton :lol: . All 4 of those players were lottery picks and were chosen because of their high potential. All 4 of those players were stars on University of Memphis basketball team. So, all 4 belong. You can't say Tyreke doesn't belong, but Wagner (who really didn't do anything close to what the other 3 guys done) does. That's not what I was getting at anyway.

D.Rose needs that magic water or whatever the hell they have over in Phoenix
this..

also new Orleans should have let eric Gordon walk.. who knows where his career would be right now if the suns had gotten him back then

Steven A is just trying to be on the next beats commercial. "You can tel everybody, you can tell everybody, I'm the man I'm the man......."

I can't 
roll.gif

He learned a thing or 2 from Popovich.  This is what Byron Scott should've done to Kobe.  This is what all coaches should do.

To my bulls fans, I know you guys keep saying he tore it back in December according to a local Barber , but everything I'm reading keeps reiterating that he does not know when he tore it (no guarantee it happened last game)

Love that Carlisle isn't taking any **** from Rondo. I think the coach, as your leader, has to be respected at all times. Especially publicly. As a PG he's the coaches delegate of sorts on the court. His general.

If yall can't take the script, then maybe ESPN is not for you and yall should stick with Marc Spears doing selfie vlogs on Yahoo.
Speakin truths

This.

Most mind boggling thing in the universe is dudes constantly whining and crying about ESPN and all their analysts being wack but still tuning in EVERY SINGLE DAY.

You dudes don't realize when you tune in those ratings justify everything they're doing. When they see how many dudes tune in to see Stephen A be an "*** clown" all they see is money signs. As long as dude ain't crossing the line they don't give a damn how lame you think he is, the fact is he gets you to watch and you make them rich.

Plain and simple.
Don't like it? Change the channel :lol:

SAS makes like 3M a year. Crazy since ESPN gave him the boot a couple years back. I wonder how much Skip makes.

That's not saying much tho, majority of ESPN reporters are trash, including SAS.

Like I said in the NFL thread, Stephen A. too busy trying to figure out what side of the fence he's on. One day he can relate to the "struggle" then the next day he's Company Steve playing the holier than thou, uppity brother role :smh:

At least Skip's trolling is consistent.
Meh. I've heard that argument towards SAS over and over. Been following both these guys since they hit the screen at ESPN. Long before First Take. Don't always agree with either of them. But it's ESPN owned by Disney. So there is certain amount of political correctness that comes with working there. And SAS and Skip I belive are as honest as they can be while having to be PC at the same time. I respect your POV on SAS tho but I don't agree with it. I personally have been a fan of both Skip and Stephen A. since they been on ESPN. That's just me though. They're not for everybody.

i wouldnt move on from rose but i'd look at him as just a role player from here on out. would look to get a young point guard w potential to bring off the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom