The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is though, if you gather your own opinions on the things ESPN talks about, then what they say or how they say it shouldn't bother you all that much at all..at least that's how I see it.

If SAS, and the rest of ESPN legit bothers you, then you're probably taking their shows a bit too serious. It's just TV man, if you don't watch it fine. If you do watch it, cool. To get up in arms about them though is OD, it isn't even that serious. It's just television :lol:

I watch First take and ESPN from time to time, but I don't watch TV all that much. When I do watch ESPN though, I take it with a grain of salt. I don't know how SAS and Skip can make people so mad and angry, I don't get it.
Short answer. Honesty.

roll.gif
Guess KG can't pick on him or beat him up anymore since Rubio isn't a European player
laugh.gif

Puzzling how someone can't hold an opinion w/o being mad. I just simply think he's a bird. Not mad at him. Just feel he should have wings of some sort.

That Larry Sanders video was mad cool. Good to hear his side and what he's going through.

Thought for sure someone would have dug up all that Rose injury talk before the season started. Bulls fans were riding for him.

Jemele Hill is a ******* jabroni

Rubio buggin out :rofl:

SAS isn't honest tho, you guys acting like he didn't get let go from ESPN during his 1st stint because he kept it too REAL for their network at the time. ESPN doesn't like those type of guys, hence the reason we rarely see Bomani Jones anymore.

Last edited:
Oh so no one watches sportscenter? Got it.

SC (daily)
PTI (daily)
First Take & Highly Questionable (on my days off)
Games
All this barring HQ.

Also, 30 for 30s are really good. I've seen Bad Boys, Rand University, and You Don't Know Bo. The last of which I found really interesting. Made BoJack one of my favorite athletes and I never even saw him play. Tragic story man.
When you guys don't watch ESPN do you feel like you're sticking it to the man?
laugh.gif

The kobe reaction to the lakers celebration the win over Boston is priceless. Lakers are such a joke. Nick young is the biggest clown in the universe. Fools getting all wet cause they broke a 8 game skid to beat the other worst team in the NBA. Lmfao **** with that ****

Right... So now most NBA fanatic S&T'ers never tune into ESPN...

Although a bulk of the prime time games are on ESPN.

:lol:

Some of You guys are really good at bullspitting man i wish I knew what yall did for a living :lol:

i do enjoy bill simmons though, i like how he never asks questions to gain new information. all he does is ask questions about his theories because he wants to feel good about an actual nba player agreeing with him 

The kobe reaction to the lakers celebration the win over Boston is priceless. Lakers are such a joke. Nick young is the biggest clown in the universe. Fools getting all wet cause they broke a 8 game skid to beat the other worst team in the NBA. Lmfao **** with that ****
Crazy to think the two winningest franchises in the league, both of which have won titles in the last 7 years, happen to be terrible at the same time. Smh

SAS isn't honest tho, you guys acting like he didn't get let go from ESPN during his 1st stint because he kept it too REAL for their network at the time. ESPN doesn't like those type of guys, hence the reason we rarely see Bomani Jones anymore.
Bomani Jones got him a permanent seat on Highly Questionable

Bomani Jones got him a permanent seat on Highly Questionable
I stopped watching when he got a permanent seat. 

Dan Lebatard is good though. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom