The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Part sports news, part entertainment. You can get stats and game summaries anywhere but what draws people to ESPN is how they tell stories. If that's not your thing, mute it and read the ticker at the bottom of the screen. FS1 does the same thing. They all do.

ESPN sucks and I literally only tune in once a week if there's an interesting basketball game on.

This, and I particularly avoid any of their talking head shows (except when I happen to catch PTI at the gym sometimes). That said, Stephen A saying Rose's career is over after this latest injury shouldn't be controversial or surprising to anyone.

i watch SportsNation for the entertainment & Highly Questionable for Papi :lol:

my go to show has been The Starters on NBATV for a lil while now tho

Oh so no one watches sportscenter? Got it.

SC (daily)
PTI (daily)
First Take & Highly Questionable (on my days off)
Games

Last edited:
No need to watch SportCenter on tv anymore just use the SportsCenter app now. They still gettin my eyes tho so i guess i gotta say I do watch SportsCenter.

PTI and Highly Questionable are good shows and Jemele Hill is cool, you guys need to chill

Robert Littal @BSO ·
Lou Williams Broke Up With One of His 2 Girlfriends http://bit.ly/17yvwgm

mean.gif
tired.gif
Wow. Thats tragic. He just ruined a Drake bar within two weeks of its existence SMH

Oh so no one watches sportscenter? Got it.

SC (daily)
PTI (daily)
First Take & Highly Questionable (on my days off)
Games

I stopped watching sports center a while back because it's rushed and either the highlights don't show the flow/story of the game or they show the story of the game too much and leave out great highlights that don't fit. Plus all the anchors try too hard and are CORNY AF. Nba tv/YouTube is much better for highlights. I used to watch pti around the horn and all that crap but couldn't shake the feeling that kornheiser and wilbon are a little sus and I realized I was basically watching sports talk shows, "the view" for men. Plus all the dumb and frustrating troll opinions they have. I'm capable of analyzing the game and forming my own thoughts

Last edited:
The thing is though, if you gather your own opinions on the things ESPN talks about, then what they say or how they say it shouldn't bother you all that much at all..at least that's how I see it.

If SAS, and the rest of ESPN legit bothers you, then you're probably taking their shows a bit too serious. It's just TV man, if you don't watch it fine. If you do watch it, cool. To get up in arms about them though is OD, it isn't even that serious. It's just television :lol:

I watch First take and ESPN from time to time, but I don't watch TV all that much. When I do watch ESPN though, I take it with a grain of salt. I don't know how SAS and Skip can make people so mad and angry, I don't get it.

Russ been in god mode lately but I gotta give serge his props too because he has been doing really well as of late

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom