The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right... So now most NBA fanatic S&T'ers never tune into ESPN...

Although a bulk of the prime time games are on ESPN.

:lol:

Some of You guys are really good at bullspitting man i wish I knew what yall did for a living :lol:

If there's a game exclusive to espn, I don't really consider that as watching espn tho. If ya know what I mean

SAS isn't honest tho, you guys acting like he didn't get let go from ESPN during his 1st stint because he kept it too REAL for their network at the time. ESPN doesn't like those type of guys, hence the reason we rarely see Bomani Jones anymore.
Bomani Jones got him a permanent seat on Highly Questionable

About time. Well deserved IMO.

He use to be all over ESPN when he was on the come up, once he started crossing that "keeping it too real" line they started limiting his opportunities. At one point and time I only saw him occasionally on ATH :smh:

Last edited:
About time. Well deserved IMO.

He use to be all over ESPN when he was on the come up, once he started crossing that "keeping it too real" line they started limiting his opportunities. At one point and time I only saw him occasionally on ATH :smh:
I like Bomani too. He's had that seat for a good minute now. Shout out to ATL Bomani.

ESPN is a show. Itd be boring if they didnt stir controversy or thoughts. Brainstorming outside is cool. Some of their stories like 30\30 or bout that runner not being able to stop or feel her legs are pretty inspirational.

SAS n Skip are characters. Mike n Mike is more of a weak Jake Jillinghall and Goofball trying to lose weight. Dan Patrick is more controversy driven for the serious peeps. PTI is the worst, 2 minutes of bickering just to bicker.

Last edited:
Hell I even like Woody Paige's old funny ***. I don't care. Dude been funny since Cold Pizza. Now hes done been demoted all the way down to a chalkboard on ATH. Used to be Woody vs. Skip daily on Cold Pizza. Skip ripped him apart too much I guess, and that cold pizza got stale :lol:

Last edited:
You said that like Tyreke is Will Barton :lol: . All 4 of those players were lottery picks and were chosen because of their high potential. All 4 of those players were stars on University of Memphis basketball team. So, all 4 belong. You can't say Tyreke doesn't belong, but Wagner (who really didn't do anything close to what the other 3 guys done) does. That's not what I was getting at anyway.

Wagner was derailed by illness/injury. He would've been an All-Star talent. He just was snake bitten earlier than Evans. They aren't really in the same league, IMO.

Bomani Jones got him a permanent seat on Highly Questionable
Awkward.

That Larry Sanders video was mad cool.
Shades of Royce White (anxiety). Money really doesn't buy happiness, walking away from $44M ($11M-per). Good to know his situation is more complex than loving the green (addiction) more than basketball. Coping mechanism for depression is his rationale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom