The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Credit for owning up. Basketball fans fall in love with his athleticism, I just love how relentless he attacks and finishes at the rim (with both hands). Russy was so raw coming out of UCLA, still learning the PG position. His jumper has gotten better, but he does take poor threes at times (heat checks). Westbrook's will to win is ever evident and that mentality is contagious in the locker room.

I was chalking him up to one-and-done PGs who end up just being guys like Steve Francis. Was way wrong.

The thing that makes me love Russ is how he carries himself and his confidence. It's what Kobe said during his interview. He just has it.

I hate saying cliche things like that, but I feel like he does. The only other guy I've seen come into the L recently with that same kind of tenacity is Dame, and is a reason why I love that kid too.

Oakland. :smokin

Russ plays like he could die in his sleep that night.

Dude has 0 chill between those 94 feet lines, we are watching a caliber of player we haven't seen before.

He's basically turned into a walking 28/7/11.

Suns jerseys are piss poor but my guy Bled always makes me want to go to the gym, dude is cut from stone.

Dude has 0 chill between those 94 feet lines, we are watching a caliber of player we haven't seen before.

Intensity level is off the charts :lol:

being westbrook is like playing mario cart at 150cc without knowing where the break button is 

He was a cornball brother
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom