The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
The honeymoon is definitely over
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
mean.gif

If Rondo leaves Dallas (which I think he will to the Lakers) that means Dallas would have pissed away assets - 1st round draft pick, Brendan Wright, Jae Crowder - for nothing
roll.gif

Count on my guy to find any and every Hayward stat. :lol:

He's becoming a star though, LOVING Him/Favors/Gobert going forward.

The honeymoon is definitely over >: :stoneface: :smh:

If Rondo leaves Dallas (which I think he will to the Lakers) that means Dallas would have pissed away assets - 1st round draft pick, Brendan Wright, Jae Crowder - for nothing :rofl:

I called this as soon as the trade happened and multiple times since.

Rondo is over the hill and he's the worst shooting PG in league history, yet these Dallas fans were talking title when they got him. :lol:

Not to mention he's a primadonna with a huge ego that doesn't match his actual worth at all.

Dallas stay making hasty moves to try to get back in contention and they shot themselves in the foot.

They coulda had Dragic who fits their system perfectly if they just waited. :lol:

Fools.

Dallas BBQ.

Last edited:
So happy to see Hayward do well. Like you can literally see his improvements year in and year out. The more Gobert comes along, Burke gets better...and Burkes comes back. Utah will be a problem. Still need another piece though.

Ronho being ronho :pimp: love him coming bak to earth as i said he would w/ no garnett & pierce to cover his bs

Last edited:

Rondo is over the hill and he's the worst shooting PG in league history, yet these Dallas fans were talking title when they got him. :lol:

Not to mention he's a primadonna with a huge ego that doesn't match his actual worth at all.

Dallas stay making hasty moves to try to get back in contention and they shot themselves in the foot.

They coulda had Dragic who fits their system perfectly if they just waited. :lol:

Fools.

Dallas BBQ.

You hit the nail on the head.

So help me if the Lakers even let Rondo get past security at LAX, no thx.

So happy to see Hayward do well. Like you can literally see his improvements year in and year out. The more Gobert comes along, Burke gets better...and Burkes comes back. Utah will be a problem. Still need another piece though.

Burks just need to stay healthy and they need to pick something nice in the draft.

Exum been a huge disappointment so far.

The honeymoon is definitely over
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
mean.gif

If Rondo leaves Dallas (which I think he will to the Lakers) that means Dallas would have pissed away assets - 1st round draft pick, Brendan Wright, Jae Crowder - for nothing
roll.gif

Rondo is over the hill and he's the worst shooting PG in league history, yet these Dallas fans were talking title when they got him.
laugh.gif

They coulda had Dragic who fits their system perfectly if they just waited.
laugh.gif

Fools.

Dallas BBQ.
I was against this trade from the get-go. Its a bad trade

Russ plays like he could die in his sleep that night.

Dude has 0 chill between those 94 feet lines, we are watching a caliber of player we haven't seen before.

He's basically turned into a walking 28/7/11.
being westbrook is like playing mario cart at 150cc without knowing where the break button is 
 Game has a brake button?

I just powerslide all over the place...

Hayward is averaging 19.6 points, becoming just the third player to increase his scoring average by 2.0 or more in four straight seasons while playing in at least 70 percent of their team's games. He joins Gary Payton (1990-91-1994-95) and Kobe Bryant (1996-97-2000-01).
This guy is a problem
Prior to this season, his FG% had dropped at least 2% every year, too.

Russ plays like he could die in his sleep that night.

Dude has 0 chill between those 94 feet lines, we are watching a caliber of player we haven't seen before.

He's basically turned into a walking 28/7/11.
being westbrook is like playing mario cart at 150cc without knowing where the break button is 

Game has a brake button?

I just powerslide all over the place...
thats cuz u a boss n thats how we play

Hayward is averaging 19.6 points, becoming just the third player to increase his scoring average by 2.0 or more in four straight seasons while playing in at least 70 percent of their team's games. He joins Gary Payton (1990-91-1994-95) and Kobe Bryant (1996-97-2000-01).
This guy is a problem
Prior to this season, his FG% had dropped at least 2% every year, too.
I watched a lot of his games last year I wouldn't doubt it. He would take a lot of questionable shots in the mid range

1st round pick doesn't go to Boston... since we're playoff bound. Just gave up Crowder and some 2nds essentially for a chance at a "defensive stopper" and J Kidd type role. 

We not mad here in Big D.... if he does bounce in free agency we're gonna go after George Hill/ B. Knight/Pat Bev. PG by committee with Devin Harris and JJ (defensive liability)

Wish Carlise would do that to Kobe. Would like to see Kobe swing at Carlise and then Carlise does a stone cold stunner on Kobe right in front of LA's bench and give Kobe the Stone Cold EHONDA bird flickers.

I watched a lot of his games last year I wouldn't doubt it. He would take a lot of questionable shots in the mid range

Last year was his first year as a #1 option. You could see he wasn't comfortable and he needed to refine his shot selection. He was creating more and shooting off the bounce, so his percentages were expected to drop.

I think he's finding the right balance and learning how to be a primary scorer. Should be a solid #2 option a la Jimmy Butler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom