The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rondo in LA with Byron Scott is going to be hilarious. He's going to run that into the ******* ground.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

What numbers do yall think he will get in free agency? IMO he's worth 4-8 mil

Lakers gonna **** round give him 5 years 75 mil lol

Russ plays like he could die in his sleep that night.

Dude has 0 chill between those 94 feet lines, we are watching a caliber of player we haven't seen before.

He's basically turned into a walking 28/7/11.
being westbrook is like playing mario cart at 150cc without knowing where the break button is 
thats the best way to play tho ...

lol bruh westbrook hoops like the russians got his baby moms holed up in a warehouse strapped with c4 set to go off at the end of every game and the defuse code is 30-6-10

What numbers do yall think he will get in free agency? IMO he's worth 4-8 mil

Lakers gonna **** round give him 5 years 75 mil lol
He's worth a kyle lowry contract at best.

Lakers gonna give him 4 years 80 cuz we're the lakers. Lakers gonna lake. 

The honeymoon is definitely over >: :stoneface: :smh:

If Rondo leaves Dallas (which I think he will to the Lakers) that means Dallas would have pissed away assets - 1st round draft pick, Brendan Wright, Jae Crowder - for nothing :rofl:

Wright and Crowder are free agents.

So a low 1st round pick for Rondo ain't exactly a big risk whether it works out or not

Rose on that Brandon Roy path :smh:

Dude doesn't deserve this ****. :smh:

Youngest MVP in history, he's only 26 and has had serious knee injuries in 3 consecutive seasons.

Chi City's own native son, the most athletic player to ever play the PG position besides Westbrook and his body is failing him.

**** is sickening man, I'm just glad he isn't in the NFL and his contract is guaranteed.

It's sad man even though most of us are not Bulls fans we don't wish that on no one it's very unfortunate with all that talent after winning the mvp everything just went down hill when it should be the other round...waking up to that news today had me cringing smh

It's sad man even though most of us are not Bulls fans we don't wish that on no one it's very unfortunate with all that talent after winning the mvp everything just went down hill when it should be the other round...waking up to that news today had me cringing smh
I went on hoopshype, saw the headline and literally thought they had a site error that brought it back to the previous Rose injury page. Sucks big time for D Rose. Hopefully he can bounce back once again. 

Last edited:
Rondo arrived in Dallas a couple years too late. I'm still waiting to form my opinion until June and we are able to look around and find out if Dallas is still in play. That being said, I still support the move -- it needed to be made. Sold high on Wright.

Last edited:
Rondo suspended 1 game (tonight vs ATL)

Always thought Carlise could coach. I like that move and wish it would happen more often around the league. But it would never flow because then you get into fans and buying tickets etc. But love the move either way...

Those Suns' alternates would be better if they were black/grey instead of grey/black.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom