The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rondo suspended 1 game (tonight vs ATL)

Wow...this might be a pretty deep rift. To me, what him and Carlise did on court was nothing outside of it being in an actual game. Bench him...on to the next.

Suspension prob means this ain't the first time or round 2 went down after the game.

For what it's worth, I would love to see Patrick Beverly in a Mavs uniform next year

Cuban would sign Pat Bev purely out of spite...i rate this very likely

Last edited:
Rondo was just getting all types of praise for his efforts against the likes of Westbrook, Curry, etc. :lol:

feelings on this guy changing every quarter. hell, every possession

Now I just read he's worth 4-8 mil

8 aint crazy, but 4 :lol:

"What have you done for me lately"

damn i must've really missed something. can i get a quick summary of what rondo did last game that had jim carrey so pissed?

"@ESPNSteinLine:  NBA's Bottom Four in Points Per Play this season? Rondo (0.65), Lance (0.68), Perk (0.68) and MCW (0.71)"

Never good to be in the same stat as Perk

That nick young defending in the laker thread by a few guys is making me ill b

Watch when this bum not on the lakers no more they gonna change their ways and be disgusted like the rest of the world

Last edited:
Rondo suspended 1 game (tonight vs ATL)
no surprise there

his attitude stinks. always has, just kept in check during his time in boston, but even then they were growing tired of him near the end of their era

Last edited:
Rondo told Coach Carlisle to "shut the f up" right there in the middle of a timeout. Correct me if I'm wrong tho. That's what I read from Rondo's lips. That's enough for a 1 game suspension IMO. Really got more than that considering he got benched after pulling that stunt. Team still won tho.

Nate-Rob.jpg

Speaking of clowns....

But atleast nate robinson has showed he can ball and in the playoffs no less

Last edited:
damn i must've really missed something. can i get a quick summary of what rondo did last game that had jim carrey so pissed?
it looked like jim carey told rondo to move the ball up quick and rondo took his sweet *** time

Rondo told Coach Carlisle to "shut the f up" right there in the middle of a timeout. Correct me if I'm wrong tho. That's what I read from Rondo's lips. That's enough for a 1 game suspension IMO. Really got more than that considering he got benched after pulling that stunt. Team still won tho.
Rondo got mind control over Cheebo

Last edited:
The bigger issue as mentioned is that he 'cracked' that relationship like he cracked his elbow.

@ejmaroun: Rajon Rondo has made three (3) free throws in the year 2015. (3-15 since January 1st)

@ejmaroun: Rondo's also played in 47 games this year. He's made multiple free throws in five (5) of them.

@ejmaroun: Games Rondo has made multiple free throws in, he's gone 2-4, 2-4, 2-10, 3-4 and 3-4

-------------

edit: Sager Byke :pimp:

@CraigSagerJr: It's official!! Sr just got cleared to return to work & will be back in action Thursday, March 5 for Thunder-Bulls!!!

Last edited:
Damn. Still can see that arm dangling from that playoff game with Miami in my mind. But yea he may have blew it last night. He already aint playing well. U can snap back like that if your playing well enough. But he's not.
  D Wade with another DIRTY move.  DIRTY WADE giving people bloody noses, breaking people's arm and ruining other people's career.  That buldging Forever alone Frog Eye Katherine Webb Jaw dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom