The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
bron using that charlamagne lightening cream. dude used to have maaaaad dark marks on his face from the juice. not like acne, they were like dark areas round his brows. bruh looking like he's hooping in makeup now. homie face used to look old as ****. like greg odens mug. dude tryna look like he's in a boy band

Man Lebron was really out there posting up Draymond Green and giving him buckets. Dude lost all that weight in the summer and lost no strength :x
Dude hit a quick 2 week cycle during that 2 week (suspension) which i think was secretly for using PED's. The cover up is in.

Last edited:
bron using that charlamagne lightening cream. dude used to have maaaaad dark marks on his face from the juice. not like acne, they were like dark areas round his brows. bruh looking like he's hooping in makeup now. homie face used to look old as ****. like greg odens mug. dude tryna look like he's in a boy band
HGH=fountain of youth

Bron was never washed tho 
indifferent.gif

I have to begrudgingly give the Cavs props. They are a ******* machine right now. I still hope they choke, but there isn't another team in the East that's on their level (right now).

I have to begrudgingly give the Cavs props. They are a ******* machine right now. I still hope they choke, but there isn't another team in the East that's on their level (right now).
Yet they're 9 games back of the 1st place Hawks. Hawks whooped up on the Dubs as well at home.

Last edited:

Hope yall fire yall damn coach and get a real offense.

Ain't no contending happening with Whitman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom