The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope ATL can knock off Cle in the playoffs but I doubt it. Cle going to get to the finals easily...

I called both ATL and Gs out in the 2nd round....best record means nothing ...

I really hope ATL can knock off Cle in the playoffs but I doubt it. Cle going to get to the finals easily...

I called both ATL and Gs out in the 2nd round....best record means nothing ...
Dunno bout GS but who knocking out ATL in 2nd round? Won't see Toronto or Cleveland til Conference Finals. Pretty safe bet that's how the east top 3 seeds are gonna end up with ATL being #1 seed and Cleveland and Toronto #2, and #3 seed.

He'll always have the 'phone a few friends' attached.  9,000 asterisks to all of his stats.  

1 asterisk next to his HEIGHT, and WEIGHT

When will TMZ talk to Lebron's pediatrician or his doctors.  They definitely juiced his Similac.  Dude was proally born walking on 2 feet already.  Never crawled in his life.

who got a better mean mug game? russ or gerald green
laugh.gif
Juve 

If you're the Bulls FO,do you really want Rose rushing to come back this season given his history or do you shut him down and try to get him at 100% for next year?

Last edited:
As long as Thibbs is coach and the NBA still does the back to back and 4 games in 5 nights, Rose is toast. It doesn't matter how long he takes off, his body can't handle all that wear and tear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom