The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dudes don't realize they walk past women who look better than these celebs everyday. They just aren't made up at the time. Celeb women are SO overrated. Some of you need to check out the makeup/no makeup vids. Most of these woman are average at best. Teigen is ok.

Daily thread derailment coming soon?
Not by me. I'm close to giving the thread a break for the day. Someone I would think is entirely out of our league is called 'ugly pretty', then it's cosigned, then she's called weak, 'OK', butter face, and 'not cute'.

I can't even.

I just don't know if that's the kind of company I need to be keeping. :\

:lol:

Got me out here like I'm a stan of hers, and I'm not even on her like that. I like blondes w/ fake breasts... but I'm not kicking Tiegen out of bed, man. Ugly pretty? Weak? OK? Butter face? Not even CUTE?!

Apparently my standards are entirely too low to be in here, or y'all are models dating models.

Or you're on morning benders. :lol:

Last edited:
To clarify, I think Tiegen is hot, but she's kind of a butterface. Her body is always on point, but her face not so much in some pics

Butter face:

butter-face.jpg

526953890_butterface_40925126387-40925161939_xlarge.jpeg

Not by me. I'm close to giving the thread a break for the day. Someone I would think is entirely out of our league is called 'ugly pretty', then it's cosigned, then she's called weak.

I can't even.

I just don't know if that's the kind of company I need to be keeping. :\

:lol:

Got me out here like I'm a stan of hers, and I'm not even on her like that. I like blondes w/ fake breasts... but I'm not kicking Tiegen out of bed, man. Ugly pretty? Weak? Butter face? OK?

Apparently my standards are entirely too low to be in here, or y'all are models dating models.

Or you're on morning benders. :lol:
By ugly pretty, I mean she has very different characteristics that aren't really attractive yet she's still...attractive. Just like Teyana Taylor. That's why I said it isn't a slight. Rihanna also fits that category.

By ugly pretty, I mean she has very different characteristics that aren't really attractive yet she's still...attractive. Just like Teyana Taylor. That's why I said it isn't a slight. Rihanna also fits that category.

lmao

I think the idea you're looking for is "unconventionally attractive"

ugly pretty sounds like such a diss

bruh i saw crissy teigen on Wild n' out....she was bad as hell. I think shes actually better in motion than still photos. She was hella flirty and **** too. Trust she has a ******** of sex appeal, def way too much for johnny to handle. You see the way she was acting in the All of me video loll. I bet shes a little brat hahaha

Not by me. I'm close to giving the thread a break for the day. Someone I would think is entirely out of our league is called 'ugly pretty', then it's cosigned, then she's called weak, 'OK', butter face, and 'not cute'.

I can't even.

I just don't know if that's the kind of company I need to be keeping.
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

Got me out here like I'm a stan of hers, and I'm not even on her like that. I like blondes w/ fake breasts... but I'm not kicking Tiegen out of bed, man. Ugly pretty? Weak? OK? Butter face? Not even CUTE?!

Or you're on morning benders.
laugh.gif
completely agree. which is rare 'cause I think you're the Lakers fan who doesn't like Kobe. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom