The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif

Biased fans are biased. :lol:

Didn't expect you to agree.

I'm not a fan of either. Will actually be pulling for every Cavs opponent. Would definitely welcome a Hawks series victory over the AAU Cavs.

Just not gonna happen.

I'm not a fan of either. Will actually be pulling for every Cavs opponent. Would definitely welcome a Hawks series victory over the AAU Cavs.

Just not gonna happen.
I didn't agree. U just didn't say much.

The Clippers got beat by the Mavs last night in every facet of the game. There's really no good reason to single Paul out. He could have played better, but they all could have. Sometimes teams just lose; a particular player doesn't always have to get blamed for it. The Mavs were the better team last night. End of story.

Jordan's line was better than Paul's though. The guy that gets no credit who's being carried.

Just not gonna happen.
I didn't agree. U just didn't say much.
Blah, blah, blah, Cavs advance.

Because numbers, numbers, stats, and numbers.

Not to mention *insert arbitrary analysis here*

And also reasons.

Jordan's line was better than Paul's though. The guy that gets no credit who's being carried.
Jordan did what he's been doing put up the great rebounding numbers and scored a solid amount of points and they still lost 
laugh.gif
 if that doesn't tell you something about who's been carrying the Clippers 
laugh.gif

You just don't get it do you

So you're suggesting that Deandre Jordan is the one that carries the clippers b/c he had a better line in a blowout loss? [emoji]128514[/emoji] Cmon man.

Welcome back though. Is it still Wall>Cp3? Cuz by you're logic earlier in the season it's looking funny money

So you're suggesting that Deandre Jordan is the one that carries the clippers b/c he had a better line in a blowout loss? [emoji]128514[/emoji] Cmon man.

Welcome back though. Is it still Wall>Cp3? Cuz by you're logic earlier in the season it's looking funny money
You missed yesterday with that guy didn't you

Atlanta is a mismatch for Cleveland. Front Court. Trump card. Horford and Millsap.

Front court is 3 players though. LeBron is in the front court. That's the Trump card. Bron, Love & Mozgov > Carrol, Milsap & Horford.

I want the Hawks or Wiz to come out the East though. Don't wanna see Bron in the finals for the 5th straight year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom