The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
It happens more than once a week. Every time someone is called out they have an amazing night soon after.

The opposite curse of NT.

When does Rodman not look fried

Rodman's ability to play NBA games effectively drunk or hungover was truly anomalous. Could grab 20 boards in a game the night after partying the whole day before. Not condoning it, but its pretty remarkable. Maybe I especially appreciate it since the couple times I tried to play drunk/buzzed did not go well at all.
I tried playing basketball drunk/hungover once and I just got yelled at by pretty much everyone [emoji]128534[/emoji]

I tried playing basketball drunk/hungover once and I just got yelled at by pretty much everyone [emoji]128534[/emoji]

I've done it twice, the first time it made me relaxed and I had a good game. The second time I couldn't even dribble and felt like I was playing in a sandbox. Never again

:x reggie jackson

Damn, Grizz losing to the Pistons. Spurs getting taken to OT by the Knicks. I hope the Clippers are paying attention. They better not **** around against the Hornets tonight.

Don't worry. We got this. Pop a brew and enjoy the Holiday.

I've done it twice, the first time it made me relaxed and I had a good game. The second time I couldn't even dribble and felt like I was playing in a sandbox. Never again

sick.gif
reggie jackson
dog, the refs were yelling at me, the scorer's table was yelling at me, the opposing team was yelling at me..... just everyone was really upset with me for having drank before playing basketball 
laugh.gif

What's up with the grizz lately? Its like they haven't been trying hard at all. I wonder if it's fatigue or if it's them just coasting until the postseason start

Greek Freak gotta know you don't give the ball up to a 6'2 guy in that situation. He should have tried to bam that.

Last edited:
i played a league championship game super hungover once. It was terrible. i felt like i was dying. i only played like 6 minutes and decided not to play any more.  we lost. 

I'm so happy Reggie Jackson is not on OKC anymore. :lol:

This is the Grizz I was referring to earlier today. They just play down to their opponents way too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom