The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys know the NBA is not going to let OKC miss the playoffs. They will somehow make it. The Pelicans seem to be letting a lot of games slip away and they got really lucky tonight. Let's see if the theory of WC playoff teams dropping games against NOP holds some truth, though. :nerd:

Pels schedule to end the season is pretty rough

View media item 1450371

That April schedule doesn't look rough at all.

In fact...outside of Golden State...all of those games are winnable. 

And @ MEM :stoneface:

:lol: but, they will probably beat us. Pelicans give us a lot of trouble and I'm sure we will still be playing like crap.

That last week may line up nicely for them. You know Pop ain't trying on the last day. The Warriors will probably have the west in the bag by then. Phoenix will be out of it and Minnesota is Minnesota.

Last edited:
If OKC doesn't make the playoffs it is there own fault for having a terrible record in close games. I think they are 4-12 when the score is 4 points or less

Of course the Knickerbockers win an OT game vs. the Spurs when the Sixers and Wolves are next on the schedule.

Dummies are gonna play themselves out of a top 4 pick.
alien.gif

Can't believe we lost to the damn Knicks, this is when my Spurs concern me, this was a gimmie.

My Jimmies are definitely rustled

All the best to the Tape against Philly and Boston coming up. Go get em guys!

If anything, I would not want the worst record considering how many times the worst record actually received the #1 pick. 2nd or 3rd would be fine guys. Let Fisher cook :pimp:

Just don't go on a 2-3 game winning streak :lol:

Last edited:
If anything, I would not want the worst record considering how many times the worst record actually received the #1 pick. 2nd or 3rd would be fine guys. Let Fisher cook :pimp:

Just don't go on a 2-3 game winning streak :lol:

worst record guarantees a top 4 pick tho...which would be Towns, Okafor, Russell, or Mudiay.

we're gonna go on 3 game winning streak now and end up getting the 7th pick and drafting some foreign guy who won't come over until 2020 :smh:

worst record guarantees a top 4 pick tho...which would be Towns, Okafor, Russell, or Mudiay.

we're gonna go on 3 game winning streak now and end up getting the 7th pick and drafting some foreign guy who won't come over until 2020 :smh:

Krispy Kremepfssshhw is 7"1' now, can't miss prospect. I just want Towns.

Last edited:
@briancmahoney 
Spurs beat Minnesota on Sunday.

Knicks beat Spurs tonight.

Knicks can win the round robin by beating Minnesota on Thursday.

laugh.gif

Really don't like how the Hornets' unis are asymmetrical. I think they'd look much better if they had the striping and logo on both sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom