The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Austin Rivers and Nate Robinson's shots never look like they have a chance of going in from the release 
mean.gif
Add Dion Waiters to the list as well
laugh.gif

Wanna send one out to Jack Haley before I lay it down tonight.

Kind of came of age watching Jack and Billy in the studio for Fox Sports Net covering the Lakers. Met him a few times at some games in the early 2000's and was just an awesome spirit whenever I saw him. Gone way too soon.

You my man and all shoeking but early 2000's?

You did what with him in the early 2000's?

Came of age?

watching/meeting/knowing Jack and Billy in the studio?

You were 7.

My nephews are 7, and ball players, they aren't talking about, "chuck and kenny kill it in studio", They on leggos and ****

You my man and all shoeking but early 2000's?
You did what with him in the early 2000's?
Came of age?
watching/meeting/knowing Jack and Billy in the studio?
You were 7.
My nephews are 7, and ball players, they aren't talking about, "chuck and kenny kill it in studio", They on leggos and ****

I seriously got into watching hoops in the early 2000s, the shaq and kobe 3 peat. I was 9 years old. I don't know about you or your nephews, but I was watching hoops at 9 years old.

I met him at a few games during the 05-06 season, around there. I was 14 at the time...

I don't even know why I'm explaining this. Whatever. I find it odd that you read that, and wanna comment on my age and about my comment being rehearsed. The man died today, i'm saying my two cents on it, and you comment on it by challenging my credibillity on my comments about JACK HALEY? Really? You're weird for this bro.

R.I.P. Jack
tired.gif
I'm not challenging your credibility or trying to comment on your age. It's just, I'm a part of this community, this thread, as we all are and, I just said it.

That's all. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom