The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
 behind every post. Poke your chest out when you speak jumpman. Have some girth in your posts.

Speaking for the thread is even weaker. 90%? 90% of your posts are at me, that's the only 90% I see. 

#striveforgreatness

laugh.gif
 behind every post. Poke your chest out when you speak jumpman. Have some girth in your posts.
Speaking for the thread is even weaker. 90%? 90% of your posts are at me, that's the only 90% I see. 

#striveforgreatness
Both yall need to get of Niketalk and interact with people in real life more.
Speak when you make enough to file taxes. 

Last edited:
Pelicans beat the Bucks, move back into eighth by virtue of having the tiebreaker over the Thunder. Both teams 37-30.
— Royce Young (@royceyoung)

March 18, 2015
:smh:

end of the year is gonna be tight bro.

no way on earth the thunder doesnt get in with the way RW has played. Same goes for AD too though. I just need em both in.

Pelicans beat the Bucks, move back into eighth by virtue of having the tiebreaker over the Thunder. Both teams 37-30.
— Royce Young (@royceyoung)

March 18, 2015
:smh:

end of the year is gonna be tight bro.

no way on earth the thunder doesnt get in with the way RW has played. Same goes for AD too though. I just need em both in.

idk brah

i wanna see kd and the thunder get to da finals

Which part?

sidenote: Charlotte was straight(taking strides) after the Mo Will pickup, then Kemba got healthy again and the pissing contest started a riff
im so over Kemba Walker as the starting pg for Charlotte.

get these New York fools outta here man, cant win with them.

Which part?

sidenote: Charlotte was straight(taking strides) after the Mo Will pickup, then Kemba got healthy again and the pissing contest started a riff
im so over Kemba Walker as the starting pg for Charlotte.

get these New York fools outta here man, cant win with them.

Feel the same way....tired of these nyc mogs

Jump shooting dribbling *************

Mo williams led hornets was :pimp: ...ima miss it :frown:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom