The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
CAYepSQXEAAZMvW.jpg

Wow can't believe this was 20 years ago, surprised I still had it on VHS (first game back)...

Last edited:
It's one thing for a coach to rest his key players...it's another for one of your star players to ASK to sit for no reason when everyone's gearing up for the playoff push.

Are we still "blowing things out of proportion" with Kevin Love...or maybe...just maybe...is there an issue there? 

It's easy to point to the numbers and say..."well he still put up stand out numbers"...but he took a ******* beating in the press this year...got called out by Lebron on Twitter 
laugh.gif
...had his own coach publicly question his worth, and his body language on the floor this year has been very visibly off.

Championship or not...I don't think he returns. 

Last edited:
idk brah

i wanna see kd and the thunder get to da finals
I'm a bit miffed at how people seem to think OKC can just waltz to the finals w/o home court advantage in the western conference.

I understand everyone's a bit excited about Russ play, KD's return, and the new additions...but let's be realistic here.

Don't even sound like a team capable of sniffing a deep playoff run. Got players going in all kind of different directions including the coach. Chemistry does matter.

Last edited:
Don't even sound like a team capable of sniffing a deep playoff run. Got players going in all kind of different directions including the coach. Chemistry does matter.
Best player in the league on their team in a weak conference. Theyre going to the ECF at minimum

About this rest thing, can anyone remember key, otherwise healthy players sitting out games just for rest before Pop started doing it with the Spurs? I can't.

It's one thing for a coach to rest his key players...it's another for one of your star players to ASK to sit for no reason when everyone's gearing up for the playoff push.

Are we still "blowing things out of proportion" with Kevin Love...or maybe...just maybe...is there an issue there? 

It's easy to point to the numbers and say..."well he still put up stand out numbers"...but he took a ******* beating in the press this year...got called out by Lebron on Twitter :lol: ...had his own coach publicly question his worth, and his body language on the floor this year has been very visibly off.

Championship or not...I don't think he returns. 
Unless he really hates it, which he just might I get the feeling he's going to opt out, then re-sign for a year with the Cavs and try to cash out long-term in 2016.

Unless he really hates it, which he just might I get the feeling he's going to opt out, then re-sign for a year with the Cavs and try to cash out long-term in 2016.
I think he does. It's bad enough having to live in Cleveland after having just spent years in Minnesota. Not having fun playing basketball has to make that **** even worse.

I'm a bit miffed at how people seem to think OKC can just waltz to the finals w/o home court advantage in the western conference.

I understand everyone's a bit excited about Russ play, KD's return, and the new additions...but let's be realistic here.

No one is waltzing anywhere in the west.. Every series is going to be tough.. Dallas coming out would surprise me.. Probably Portland too (with the wes injury)

Okc needs kd and ibaka back

Last edited:

I think he does. It's bad enough having to live in Cleveland after having just spent years in Minnesota. Not having fun playing basketball has to make that **** even worse.
I hope he goes to San Antonio if Duncan and Ginobili retire.

I can't really see him going to Boston's group, trying to fit in with Melo in New York, Lakers are pretty far away from being playoffs-level good, being the third wheel in Houston.

No one is waltzing anywhere in the west.. Every series is going to be tough.. Dallas coming out would surprise me.. Probably Portland too (with the wes injury)

Okc needs kd and ibaka back

Anybody not named GSW, MEM, SAS and a healthy OKC would surprise me.

POR was looking like a late add before the Wes injury.

Last edited:
Love and Melo would be an awesome combo. To me they complement each other well, especially in the triangle. Defensively, well, who cares at this point.

Last edited:

Best player in the league on their team in a weak conference. Theyre going to the ECF at minimum
Still got him better than Westbrook and Anthony Davis? I don't. I'd be lieing if I said I did. And I'm being completely objective.
I am shocked by this. I still think the gap between LeBron and other players is substantial.

I never thought Love was staying, he has no reason to. Hes beyond unhappy.

I am shocked by this. I still think the gap between LeBron and other players is substantial.
[rule]I never thought Love was staying, he has no reason to. Hes beyond unhappy.

LeBron is still the best player on the planet by a decent margin

and the Cavs should have never moved Wiggins

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom