The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kevin love in Orlando?
giphy.gif

That actually doesn't sound too bad. He can go there and be "the guy" with a more than capable sidekick in Oladipo. On paper, that's a playoff team.

The Cavs would be barely hanging on in the East without LeBron. We crack on dude but he's a all time great player without question. The Cavs were picked to make the playoffs last year and with Kyrie running the show we saw the result. LeBron coming home made all their roster moves possible. He transformed the team.

AD hasn't done half the things for his franchise this year that LeBron has. Great season though, I take nothing from him.

Last edited:
About this rest thing, can anyone remember key, otherwise healthy players sitting out games just for rest before Pop started doing it with the Spurs? I can't.

Nope.

Even Jordan nem was playing 82 games winning 60+ games. Pop does it sometimes to troll, and because he can. Who's really going to question one of the greatest coaches of all time who has 39 year old Duncan playing at an all star level partly due to managing his minutes/rest.

I hate this rest trend, there is no faith in buying tickets...but I understand it.

I'm not takin aything away from Lebron either. But I'm not gonna ignore what Ant is doing and ignore what Russ is doing. Lotta miles on LBJ today. And it shows.

I want to see Love and Russ in Lakers colors honestly. I'm a Wizards fan but I've always liked the Lakers to a degree. Who eliminated that UCLA team when Love and Russ were there? I'm not even 100% sure they even played together. Someone enlighten your boy.

I want to see Love and Russ in Lakers colors honestly. I'm a Wizards fan but I've always liked the Lakers to a degree. Who eliminated that UCLA team when Love and Russ were there? I'm not even 100% sure they even played together. Someone enlighten your boy.
Memphis with Rose, Dorsey and CDR.

I'm starting to see why Courtney Lee bounced around the league so much.

Dude is ******** up a storm as it gets closer to the playoffs. He ******* up a storm last year in the playoffs. He just seem to be unreliable in big games. Defensively, he's been pretty good. Its his shooting that's killing us. Hopefully, VC can step up when needed.

Last edited:

D. Rose nem

I'm starting to see why Courtney Lee bounced around the league so much.

Dude is ******** up a storm as it gets closer to the playoffs. He ******* up a storm last year in the playoffs. He just seem to be unreliable in big games. Defensively, he's been pretty good. Its his shooting that's killing us. Hopefully, VC can step up when needed.
View media item 1450855

2008 final four had so much talent. I remember rose abusing Collison in that final 4. Still can't believe how that team lost that title like. Reminded me of game 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom