The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Rondo shade

James Harden converted 22 free throws tonight

Rajon Rondo has made 21 free throws total on the year
terrible 
laugh.gif

I like Harden but how are you gonna drop 50 and not shoot 50% from the field? Or better than 33% from 3? He probably didn't even feel like he was having a good night out there

Dude is one of the best offensive players in league so I was kinda surprise when I seen the box score numbers. Almost half his points came at FT line + went 12 for 27. He's probably not even satisfied with his 1st 50pt game lol.

You dudes would struggle to drop 50 on just 27 shots in NBA 2k.

Like @Addict4Sneakers said, the man is playing chess out here.

He went to the line 25 times. I would hope any player that went to the line that much would only need 27 shots to get 50 pts. Not even knocking harden because I rock with son but it is what is. The Rockets got the W at the end of the 24

Houston might pass Memphis soon. 

1 game back and Houston's schedule to finish March is much easier.

Houston Schedule
[table][tr][td]Sat, Mar 21[/td][td][/td][td]8:00 PM[/td][td]  [/td][td]190 available from $75[/td][/tr][tr][td]Mon, Mar 23[/td][td][/td][td]7:00 PM[/td][td]NBATV[/td][td]1,559 available from $8[/td][/tr][tr][td]Wed, Mar 25[/td][td][/td][td]8:00 PM[/td][td]  [/td][td]1,323 available from $12[/td][/tr][tr][td]Fri, Mar 27[/td][td][/td][td]8:00 PM[/td][td]  [/td][td]341 available from $35[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sun, Mar 29[/td][td][/td][td]12:30 PM[/td][td] [/td][td]2,028 available from $34[/td][/tr][tr][td]Mon, Mar 30[/td][td][/td][td]7:30 PM[/td][td]NBATV[/td][td]1,472 available from $40[/td][/tr][/table]
Memphis Schedule
[table][tr][td]Fri, Mar 20[/td][td][/td][td]8:30 PM[/td][td]  [/td][td]561 available from $43[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sat, Mar 21[/td][td][/td][td]8:00 PM[/td][td]  [/td][td]505 available from $35[/td][/tr][tr][td]Mon, Mar 23[/td][td][/td][td]7:30 PM[/td][td]  [/td][td]4,152 available from $27[/td][/tr][tr][td]Wed, Mar 25[/td][td][/td][td]8:00 PM[/td][td]  [/td][td]1,373 available from $49[/td][/tr][tr][td]Fri, Mar 27[/td][td][/td][td]8:00 PM[/td][td]  [/td][td]1,174 available from $39[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sun, Mar 29[/td][td][/td][td]7:00 PM[/td][td]  [/td][td]1,331 available from $39[/td][/tr][tr][td]Mon, Mar 30[/td][td][/td][td]8:00 PM[/td][td]  [/td][td]1,414 available from $5[/td][/tr][/table]

Like [@=https://niketalk.com/members/38632"SosMoney23" url="/t/608612/2014-2015-nba-regular-season-thread-lebron-hair-updates-can-be-found-within/94920#post_22925475"]

Like @Addict4Sneakers said, the man is playing chess out here.

He went to the line 25 times. I would hope any player that went to the line that much

Here's the thing: If "any player" could get to the line that often, "any player" would.

If "any player" could be awarded with several completely uncontested 15 footers every game, while the clock is stopped & have the points still count anyway, they would do it.

But "any player" simply does not have the ability to do that. You have to be able to draw fouls, & drawing fouls is a skill.

Last edited:
A lot of the same things were always said about Kobe's high scoring games

"You should score X amount of points if you shoot that many times"

Do folks realize it's not as easy as just getting up that amount of shots and/or free throw attempts

If it were that easy, more players would be doing it

Harden takes advantage of the rules, learned from the best in Kevin Durant. Harden just perfected it. Until they change the rules it will only get worse, but with that said it's still not an easy thing to do. Or else other guys would be putting up 20 free throws too

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom