The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Until they change the rules it will only get worse, but with that said it's still not an easy thing to do. Or else other guys would be putting up 20 free throws too

asian-pop-a-shot-o.gif

You dudes would struggle to drop 50 on just 27 shots in NBA 2k.

Like [@=https://niketalk.com/members/38632"SosMoney23" url="/t/608612/2014-2015-nba-regular-season-thread-lebron-hair-updates-can-be-found-within/94920#post_22925475"]
You dudes would struggle to drop 50 on just 27 shots in NBA 2k.

Like @Addict4Sneakers said, the man is playing chess out here.

He went to the line 25 times. I would hope any player that went to the line that much

Here's the thing: If "any player" could get to the line that often, "any player" would.

If "any player" could be awarded with several completely uncontested 15 footers every game, while the clock is stopped & have the points still count anyway, they would do it.

But "any player" simply does not have the ability to do that. You have to be able to draw fouls, & drawing fouls is a skill.

Ok but you aren't telling me anything that I don't know. I was simply saying that if you go to the line 25 times then I'm not giving you credit for scoring 50 on 27 shots. He had a solid game and I'll leave it at that

You're not giving him credit for scoring 51 points?
Get out of here man. The score board gave him credit, that's the only credit that matters

Running into Players while flailing his arms in the air is a skill?

Routinely breaking down your defender, and putting him in a position where he can either foul or give up a layup...isn't a skill?

Harden showing the ball to defenders and baiting them to reach is genius. Defenders don't complain when they foul harden because they know they fouled him.

Open your eyelids if you think he's just flalling his arms

If you hold the ball closer to your chest, it's easier to strip away. If you extend the ball, it's exponentially tougher for defenders to swipe and actually get the ball.

It's also pretty telling how quiet yall are when Russ shoots a ton of free throws too. As if he's more deserving for doing what amounts to the same thing. Kicking his legs out on 3s, attacking the rim etc.

Some of my forum bros are like NBA refs. They favor the stars.

Mo 50 checkers
Beard 50 chess

Scoring is also the only stat that matters. Jordan having the longest 14+ REB streak since (it's been awhile) but he's being carried. Wall 6+ AST streak at 56 games, next closest Russ at 15 but no attention paid to that greatness. It's a whole league out their folks. One night Curry God, the next Harden, AD, Russ, Irving. LeBron and KD washed though. Ha ha ha y'all wild man.

Last edited:

Mo 50 checkers
Beard 50 chess

Scoring is also the only stat that matters. Jordan having the longest 14+ REB streak since (it's been awhile) but he's being carried. Wall 6+ AST streak at 56 games, next closest Russ at 15 but no attention paid to that greatness. It's a whole league out their folks. One night Curry God, the next Harden, AD, Russ, Irving. LeBron and KD washed though. Ha ha ha y'all wild man.
+1

Last edited:
Personally i don't care for all that flopping and living at the line off soft fouls. But it's a part of the game. And Harden is taking advantage of it.

Mo 50 checkers
Beard 50 chess

Scoring is also the only stat that matters. Jordan having the longest 14+ REB streak since (it's been awhile) but he's being carried. Wall 6+ AST streak at 56 games, next closest Russ at 15 but no attention paid to that greatness. It's a whole league out their folks. One night Curry God, the next Harden, AD, Russ, Irving. LeBron and KD washed though. Ha ha ha y'all wild man

You guys don't talk about my favorite team enough

Fixed for both of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom