The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
@sea manup
 hating on one of our own :smh:

I am greatly disappointed |I  but I understand :\  
Sadly any Asian player that makes it to the nba is doomed to be over hyped. But I hope we get a great Asian American player soon, I have no faith in the chinese sports development system to raise a future nba star

**** Jeremy Lin's bum ***. Him and Nick Young should be shipped overseas.

Most restricted NBA free agents get paid off 2 or 3 seasons of playing

Jeremy Lin got paid a large contract off like 20 games

Can yall remember any other players getting a large contract off so few games?

i will be there tonight to see Chef Curry give Wall 50 :pimp:

Ha ha ha. Yeah right. I can't wait until that jump shooting catches up to GS. Dudes legit think jump shooting and Bogut = Championships.

This post season will be hilarious. At least I can admit my teams flaws and not once said they would win it all. GS and ATL fans are title or bust. No Chip the slander will be glorious.

Trail Blazers PR ‏@TrailBlazersPR · 5m5 minutes ago
Aldridge (L index finger sprain), Batum (low back pain) & Kaman (R shoulder strain) are DOUBTFUL for Tuesday's game vs. Golden State.

Yikes. Didn't realize the Blazers were so beat up.

Most restricted NBA free agents get paid off 2 or 3 seasons of playing

Jeremy Lin got paid a large contract off like 20 games

Can yall remember any other players getting a large contract off so few games?

Jerome James, maybe? Got a big contract off of one good playoff series.

Linsanity was one of the coolest things I've witnessed. Reminds of that random Tigers first basemen/DH that had like 8 HRs in his first 10 games. Ended up with less than 15 on the season :lol:

I want 0 parts of the Spurs. Portland and Houston would be my preferance. In that order.

James Harden didn't get paid off the performance of 5 games by OKC. That's even more egregious than Linsanity.

Lol I jus mostly lurk this thread but the fact that that Hawks fan really went ghost is hilarious

Someone make a milk carton image of a Hawk. We must push this to the media. RyanSlumpMan must be found. His NT bros are worried. If your in ATL check the ledges.

i will be there tonight to see Chef Curry give Wall 50 :pimp:

Ha ha ha. Yeah right. I can't wait until that jump shooting catches up to GS. Dudes legit think jump shooting and Bogut = Championships.

This post season will be hilarious. At least I can admit my teams flaws and not once said they would win it all. GS and ATL fans are title or bust. No Chip the slander will be glorious.

So they're just a jump shooting team? They're current 4th in the league in points in the paint. Talk about being completely clueless

So they're just a jump shooting team? They're current 4th in the league in points in the paint. Talk about being completely clueless

Since I'm clueless you tell me. Does GS have the 4th best front court in the league to you? I'm about to destroy you on this one. Dudes think regular season, back 2 back basketball is the same as the playoffs. Did GS and ATL fans just start watching this year?

Last edited:

Since I'm clueless you tell me. Does GS have the 4th best front court in the league to you? I'm about to destroy you on this one.

Who cares about the front court :lol: they have a far better team. Last time I checked they don't play the game on just the front court :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom