The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did GS and ATL fans just start watching this year?

Speculation is that's true about the one Hawks fan who's (used to be?) on here, but he seems to have caught up by watching a **** load of Youtube videos...

Who cares about the front court :lol: they have a far better team. Last time I checked they don't play the game on just the front court :lol:

In the playoffs possesions shrink. I honestly think about 6 or 7 west playoff teams are better in the post than GS. It's all gonna catch up. If we're rewarding regular seasons then the Pacers are defending East champs. I'm not knocking GS or what they've done. I'm just not ready to hand them the Larry. You guys have a lot more faith in Andrew than I do.

Last edited:
Lol I jus mostly lurk this thread but the fact that that Hawks fan really went ghost is hilarious
Someone make a milk carton image of a Hawk. We must push this to the media. RyanSlumpMan must be found. His NT bros are worried. If your in ATL check the ledges.
Saw him playing ball IRL today. 
He screamed "Korver!!!" right before taking flight.

Last edited:
Who cares about the front court :lol: they have a far better team. Last time I checked they don't play the game on just the front court :lol:

In the playoffs possesions shrink. I honestly think about 6 or 7 west playoff teams are better in the post than GS. It's all gonna catch up. If we're rewarding regular seasons then the Pacers are defending East champs. I'm not knocking GS or what they've done. I'm just not ready to hand them the Larry. You guys have a lot more faith in Andrew than I do.

Okay but I really don't care if you're not ready to hand them the Larry :lol:

Trail Blazers PR ‏@TrailBlazersPR · 5m5 minutes ago
Aldridge (L index finger sprain), Batum (low back pain) & Kaman (R shoulder strain) are DOUBTFUL for Tuesday's game vs. Golden State.

Yikes. Didn't realize the Blazers were so beat up.

Wrong time too, Wes going down killed any hope for them contending anyway unfortunately.

Okay but I really don't care if you're not ready to hand them the Larry :lol:

You don't have to care. The teams they will play care. That's what you need to worry about. Anyone who's watched playoff basketball over the years knows the battle that's ahead for GS. Your so matter of fact about GS it just made me wonder if you've really noticed the difference in regular and post season. I apologize if you took that as a slight.

Last edited:
i will be there tonight to see Chef Curry give Wall 50 :pimp:

Ha ha ha. Yeah right. I can't wait until that jump shooting catches up to GS. Dudes legit think jump shooting and Bogut = Championships.

This post season will be hilarious. At least I can admit my teams flaws and not once said they would win it all. GS and ATL fans are title or bust. No Chip the slander will be glorious.
you guys are 40-30 in the east, there's not enough drugs in the world for anyone to think they will win it all, you guys probably going to lose in the 1st round :rofl:

i will be there tonight to see Chef Curry give Wall 50
pimp.gif
Ha ha ha. Yeah right. I can't wait until that jump shooting catches up to GS. Dudes legit think jump shooting and Bogut = Championships.

This post season will be hilarious. At least I can admit my teams flaws and not once said they would win it all. GS and ATL fans are title or bust. No Chip the slander will be glorious.
you guys are 40-30 in the east, there's not enough drugs in the world for anyone to think they will win it all, you guys probably going to lose in the 1st round
roll.gif
laugh.gif

I agree that GSW is title or bust, but ATL? 

af866c3f_pDgU3aO.gif

I know it's going to be a battle.

To keep it 100 I have GS and Mem in the WCF with Mem winning in 6. If it goes to 7 all bets are off because your HC advantage is legit. I can see potential matchup issues but nothing I don't think GS can overcome. I know folks don't always agree with ya boy but I only hate on Chicago. I try to be fair to the other 29 teams.

I think the Asian factor comes in when you look at the markets that go after him. Houston (a huge Asian market) overpaid for him. He was then traded to LA. Its just crazy how he's not being sought after by other markets or even traded to another market. That's when people probably think of the fact that he's Asian. :lol:

GSW was the 1st team to give him a shot in the league before he went to NYC. It seems to me NBA owners/management are trying to attract the Asian fan base in their cities by putting him on their team. I think you have to look at them.

yeah but he's actually good at basketball.

this is what people are missing.

Jeremy Lin is good, overqualified back under qualified starter.

I guess we'll see when Reggie Jackson gets overpaid if he gets the same hate.

Charles Barkley that you?...

Didn't the spurs dismantle the heat last year with ball movement and jump shooting similar to what gsw is doing this year...

Don't sleep this is not the warriors from the last couple of seasons..

you guys are 40-30 in the east, there's not enough drugs in the world for anyone to think they will win it all, you guys probably going to lose in the 1st round :rofl:

At the start of the season when CLE was down before we knew what ATL was, anyone who didn't think Washington could potentially reach the finals is a hater. The season goes through change. That's why it's funny when people say prisoner of the moment. That phrase is constantly used wrong on here. Ha ha ha

Your right now though at 40-30 I can't argue.

Charles Barkley that you?...

Didn't the spurs dismantle the heat last year with ball movement and jump shooting similar to what gsw is doing this year...

Don't sleep this is not the warriors from the last couple of seasons..

Is Tim Duncan not a HOF top 3 at his position all time player?

See when people say "jump shooting team" it means without a legit post game.

Last edited:
yeah but he's actually good at basketball.

this is what people are missing.

Jeremy Lin is good, overqualified back under qualified starter.

I guess we'll see when Reggie Jackson gets overpaid if he gets the same hate.

Reggies already receiving his worth in slander, I was rooting for him to do well too... but the slander is well deserved at this point

reggie jackson isnt getting twice as many allstar votes than mike conley though

i understand that people in here have very low standards and dont know much about basketball but to call jeremy lin a good basketball player 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom