The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
why do people act like the Rockets doesn't have any talent on their deep? Yeah, they are third in the West and battled injuries to get there but you gotta play that injury card both sides. If other teams such as Spurs, Clippers, OKC and Portland didn't have any injuries, then the Rockets wouldn't be that high. But we never hear that part, do we?

You're making to much sense right now! Stop it 5!

Last edited:
If okc Portland spurs and rockets were all healthy. Rockets will be the bottom of these 4 teams period.

I think both sides are undervaluing the other a little bit.

I'm sure once Dwight went down, no one was expecting Houston to be where they are today. Consider all of the other injuries that occurred, they should be battling for the 7th or 8th spot right now.

why do people act like the Rockets doesn't have any talent on their deep? Yeah, they are third in the West and battled injuries to get there but you gotta play that injury card both sides. If other teams such as Spurs, Clippers, OKC and Portland didn't have any injuries, then the Rockets wouldn't be that high. But we never hear that part, do we?

No one is saying they don't have any talent, but you really think that roster is good enough tot be top 4 in the West with only Harden leading them?

Josh Smith, who people felt like was a blackhole and didn't think he could save his career. Living proof from everyone on here talking about him once Detroit waived him.

Corey Brewer? A guy who has bounced around the league and no one really considered the pick up that valuable?

Guys like Dmo, Papa, Ariza, Terry, etc. No one is saying these guys suck, but the top 6-7 players on that team outside of Harden wouldn't even start on other WC playoff teams. Ariza may be the only one, but I doubt it.

Injuries are apart of the game and you can't throw shade at their success because other people teams dealt with injuries. Look at these squads now. They are all healthy except for Houston and OKC. Houston still isn't missing a beat. You would think LAC and SAS would jump them during the final stretch of the season since it was only injuries that had Houston sitting in the top 4. Let's just put a star by every team name in the top 4 since injuries are the reason those teams are where thety are. If OKC, SAS and LAC were completely healthy, I'm guessing neither of those teams will be where they are.

Ya'll need to be asking yourself where the Warriors would be without Draymond Green. That's the real MVP.

Last edited:
Rockets are top 3-4 seed only because other teams have severe injuries too. If they were still a top 4 seed when okc Spurs and Portland were healthy. Harden is definitely the MVP. But that's not the case.

The rockets have talent but if you compare their 2nd best player with the 2nd best player on any other west contender, it's not really close.

Nash shouldn't have an MVP IMO

just off the strength he has 2 steph should get it
15 and 11..... 
roll.gif
 ......mvp is a joke... 

Last edited:
You don't even have to take a guy like Klay off the Warriors for half a season like HOU did with Dwight. Just take Draymond off and see where that leaves them.

Curry going to win MVP just like Dirk did in 06-07 on the 67 win Mavs team, then have the same results in the playoffs.
nerd.gif

But, really...what do you guys think about that team in comparison to the Warriors. While their ORTG was not on the level of GSW, they were still #2 in the league during that year. Is there any possible chance at OKC upsetting GSW?
I'm going to Vegas this Thursday. Pretty sure the odds are stacked real high against OKC i'll lay down a small wager on them pulling the upset.

If okc Portland spurs and rockets were all healthy. Rockets will be the bottom of these 4 teams period.
Aside from OKC houston has been the most banged up their 2nd and 3rd best offensive players missed at least 40+ games.How many games has Houston had its starting 5? I know Wes is out for the season but up to this point he probably missed less than 10 games.

15 and 11..... :rofl:  ......mvp is a joke... 

Yeah it's not like they won 29 more games that season than they did the previous year. It doesn't mean anything that after amare missed the majority of the season and Joe johnson leaving for ATL, the Suns still finished with 55 wins.

Not like they overcame a 3-1 deficit to the lakers either.

15 and 11..... :rofl:  ......mvp is a joke... 

Yeah it's not like they won 29 more games that season than they did the previous year. It doesn't mean anything that after amare missed the majority of the season and Joe johnson leaving for ATL, the Suns still finished with 55 wins.

Not like they overcame a 3-1 deficit to the lakers either.
kobe got robbed B

Aside from OKC houston has been the most banged up their 2nd and 3rd best offensive players missed at least 40+ games.How many games has Houston had its starting 5? I know Wes is out for the season but up to this point he probably missed less than 10 games.
LMA playing thru injury most of the season. He's not 100%. Plus Lopez was out first half of the season. Plus the Spurs had **** ton of injuries too. Dwight is not the old d12 no more. All that considered even if Dwight was healthy. Harden still plays ISO not pick n roll. Dwight won't flourish. Rockets would be 5-7 seed if 2 of those 3 teams were healthy.i don't see Dwight do much on offense at all. Defensively he does help but not like what he did 5 years ago.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom