The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Draymond plays the 4 and at stretches play the 5 so technically he's a big.

TBH, I think the Rockets play a better brand of regular season basketball without Dwight clogging the middle so I am not surprised that they are still doing well without him. I don't want to make it seem like I am throwing shade at James Harden but regardless of how talented your best player is, you can't be a team sitting as high as third in the West without overall talent in your team. Also, I brought the injury card up because I don't think that should be one of the criteria for his case of winning the MVP because it's all subjective. One can argue that all the injuries helped his team play to a better record. I think at the end of the day, you take all the variables out and you vote on the MVP by how the best player did, their impact on their team and their overall record. I know it's not a perfect formula, but I don't want to vote on the could of, should of, would of stuff

Rockets would be 5-7 seed if 2 of those 3 teams were healthy.

How do you even know that? :lol:

You know how many "if" scenarios someone can come up with in regards to every team in the West?

This is off topic, but what if Harden wins MVP this year and Westbrook wins next year?

2014 - KD
2015 - Harden
2016 - Westbrook

:lol:

Last edited:
Dudes whole logic is basing the rockets success off of being healthy when the Rockets have been playing without a top 5 player at his position for the majority of the season.

Baffling

Harden plays ISO no matter who's on the team. Yall didn't see how helpless Dwight was offensively last years playoffs? Also times when he played this season. When Dwight asks for the ball. Harden be like **** lemme 1 on 1 real quick.

I'm done arguing on who should win MVP
laugh.gif

All of these dudes deserve it....instead of debating I'm just gonna sit back and enjoy this race til the end
Wish everybody was. Every 3 days it's the same stuff.

Guess stuff doesn't get old here. 

Why are you stil discussing an MVP race from a decade ago? :lol:

1 just retired and the other is washed

Last edited:
So injuries aren't a factor now in determining one's value to a team? I've heard it all.

Rose bycicle...can still get that Rose v Russ Finals if KD gets byke.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom