The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blazers finish a 4 game losing streak and is still in the 4 spot?

They're only still in 4th because they're leading their division. The Clippers would have home court advantage against them if they meet in the playoffs, as things stand now.

I'm expecting a much better performance tonight than we had against CLE. If we get beat badly b2b @ home, I will have to question our status a little bit. I expect them to respond well and beat them, though. A lot of people are down on the team after that last game and hopefully this puts the "underdog" role back into play. That's when they play their best.

I hope you're right. I at least want to see a good game.

the better name for them is stupid.......

Like it was stupid to think your Bulls would beat my Wizards last year in the playoffs.

like it's stupid of you to think that matters now in 2015 & its ok if you think a college team could beat a nba team, seriously it's ok.... I just think U are stupid if U do which U ovb do.

Last edited:
You don't think the Rookie team this year has a chance at beating the Knicks? Dudes aren't even a full season in and are close to college players as we can get. Without any team chemistry I think they can beat the Knicks.

That's why I don't see why UK wouldn't. 3 months in the league before the All Star game doesn't change your speed and body that drastically.

This is the dumbest argument I've ever seen in my life.

Kentucky doesn't have an all-rookie team. They don't have 8-10 decent to good NBA players. As of now, they probably have 2 NBA big men, one wing who's going to be below average next year, and a bunch of players that aren't good enough for the league. 3 legit NBA players AT BEST. Even if the Knicks are trash, 3 through 9, their roster is on a different level.

Considering neither Towns or WCS can carry an offense yet - Kentucky has no chance of being able to score. IDK how much you watch them but you truly underestimate how much these other dudes suck. Andrew and Aaron are awful. No sacrifice. They just trash.

I think the All-Rookie would beat the College team by 15 points

They still may not beat the Knicks unless its a deep rookie class

The top 12 Rookies right now in the NBA can beat the current Knicks roster without Melo. Not even a full season removed from college and without any chemistry. The fact UK has chemistry as a team evens it out with the rookies IMO. Which means they have just as good a chance beating the Knicks. Sound reasonable logic.

Y'all give this Knicks team to much credit because guys made a roster. Many guys have made a roster who couldn't play throughout history. Playing only a handful of games.

UK would get embarrassed. I wish the NBA and NFL would let the worst pro team play the best college team every season so people could see how much of a mismatch it would be.

They're only still in 4th because they're leading their division. The Clippers would have home court advantage against them if they meet in the playoffs, as things stand now.
Gotcha, they don't seem as good as their seeding but we will see soon

"sound reasonable logic" :rofl: silly %&* %^*&$$%^0 :lol:

Not one person can make a case that Lou or Acey would have career highs scoring or Larkin would honestly turn into a All Star vs UK. Not one person can look at the Knicks man for man vs UK and find mismatches all over the place. Go ahead and try. I honestly tried and the Knicks are that bad. LOOK AT THE ROSTERS! Show me the mismatches.

Keep the smiley faces and insults. Breakdown where I'm wrong roster wise?

Last edited:
I think the All-Rookie would beat the College team by 15 points

They still may not beat the Knicks unless its a deep rookie class

The top 12 Rookies right now in the NBA can beat the current Knicks roster without Melo. Not even a full season removed from college and without any chemistry. The fact UK has chemistry as a team evens it out with the rookies IMO. Which means they have just as good a chance beating the Knicks. Sound reasonable logic.

Y'all give this Knicks team to much credit because guys made a roster. Many guys have made a roster who couldn't play throughout history. Playing only a handful of games.

The All-Rookie team might be able to beat the current Knicks but they would need some practice. Also Im not sure who the top 12 rookies are this year.( Wiggins, Mitroic, Payton, Smart, Lavine,McGary,?????

The Knicks have chemistry already

The Kentucky Wildcats have no shot though

Agree. With Bosh they have a dangerous starting 5. But once again Lebbywinks catching a break. Seems like every year his biggest competition in the East gets hurt and the rest of the East sucks

I remember when I posted that Conley is the best isolation scorer in the league stat. That Dragic stat kinda reminds me of that. :lol:

they would be legit scary with bosh
I kno, hopefully McBob will come back before the playoffs so we can be at least competitive

Here's a little sample size of his chemistry with Wade before he went down. I'm really hoping I'm not going to have to watch 20+ min of Henry Walker in the playoffs 
sick.gif

They are really tailor made for each other.

Last edited:

I thought you just said the KNICKS couldn't beat Kentucky so what does it matter if his teammates at St.Joe's were NBA caliber or not? As individual talents yes Kentucky has an advantage but as a team, on the pro level how will they get by? Their best prospects are big men who are still developing. Their guards aren't NBA level. They might shine against other college players who the vast majority won't sniff the league but your completely neglecting the adjustment they'll have to go through going against NBA vets. You can't discount that.
I was talking to you about Galloway.

Here's a example of the logic against Kentucky on here. Dudes are saying simply because they are pros. So for example if we take that WV team from yesterday and placed them on NBA rosters for a season. Then after the season put them back together to play Kentucky, all of a sudden because they played in the NBA they would now wash Kentucky.

I'll ask again because no one responded to my question. How many people here would rather have Melo and his current team or Melo and this Kentucky team? If you could swap rosters would you take Kentucky over the current Knicks roster?
Kentucky doesn't have a guard that would make an impact in a game against pros, not 1. Harrison and Ulis aren't going to be able just drive and throw lobs to a 6'9 dude who has a defender on him that's 6'7.They dominate the college game because they are significantly bigger than everyone else.You think Dakari Johnson and Marcus Lee and them other dudes are going to the league and doing numbers? Besides KAT and WCS I don't see anyone else on the team actually being a starter in the league. They may win it all but I think it's cause of their size and nothing else. They've been beating up on the SEC and have only played 1 school from a power 5 conference in the tourney. Calm down. 

Lyles can start in the league but totally agree with you hometown

Last edited:
Kentucky doesn't have a guard that would make an impact in a game against pros, not 1. Harrison and Ulis aren't going to be able just drive and throw lobs to a 6'9 dude who has a defender on him that's 6'7.They dominate the college game because they are significantly bigger than everyone else.You think Dakari Johnson and Marcus Lee and them other dudes are going to the league and doing numbers? Besides KAT and WCS I don't see anyone else on the team actually being a starter in the league. They may win it all but I think it's cause of their size and nothing else. They've been beating up on the SEC and have only played 1 school from a power 5 conference in the tourney. Calm down. 

Your on a totally different topic than I was. I was only talking about vs the Knicks. You said UK has 2 NBA starters. How many do the Knicks have? Those 2 players would probably start right now for NY. Take the jobs of the players folks say they can't compete against.

Last edited:

Your on a totally different topic than I was. I was only talking about vs the Knicks. You said UK has 2 NBA starters. How many do the Knicks have? Those 2 players would probably start right now for NY. Take the jobs of the players folks say they can't compete against.
One of the scrubs on the Knicks team is Cleanthony Early. He played for Wichita State last year in the tourney against most of that Kentucky starting 5, the Harrisons, WCS. He went 12-17; 4-6 from the 3 point line. He had 31 points and 7 rebounds. Wichita State lost by 2. He now averages 5 points and 2 boards in the NBA. 

*Not totally different. The Knicks are pros and they have 5 starters. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom