The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the new "rest" move, there is literally no way to tell who the first round matchups will  be.
But, but, if...the Spurs face the Grizz in round 1, my monies are on the Grizz. 

All of it. Full playoff fund, wagered in round 1. 
Clips would be safe.

That's a WCF team this year. You heard it here 1st.

Easy money for anyone willin to bet with you. The Grizz style of play is outdated. The Spurs would sweep that team.

That's not even me flexin, ask Mafia. The Grizz want no part of San Antonio.

With the new "rest" move, there is literally no way to tell who the first round matchups will  be.
But, but, if...the Spurs face the Grizz in round 1, my monies are on the Grizz. 

All of it. Full playoff fund, wagered in round 1. 
Clips would be safe.

That's a WCF team this year. You heard it here 1st.
Easy money for anyone willin to bet with you. The Grizz style of play is outdated. The Spurs would sweep that team.

That's not even me flexin, ask Mafia. The Grizz want no part of San Antonio.
[table][tr][td]un, Apr 5[/td][td][/td][td]7:00 PM[/td][td]NBATV[/td][td]456 available from $65[/td][/tr][tr][td]Tue, Apr 7[/td][td][/td][td]8:00 PM[/td][td]TNT[/td][td]683 available from $30[/td][/tr][tr][td]Wed, Apr 8[/td][td][/td][td]8:30 PM[/td][td]  [/td][td]1,223 available from $40[/td][/tr][tr][td]Fri, Apr 10[/td][td][/td][td]8:00 PM[/td][td]NBATV[/td][td]309 available from $111[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sun, Apr 12[/td][td][/td][td]7:00 PM[/td][td]  [/td][td]1,098 available from $33[/td][/tr][tr][td]Wed, Apr 15[/td][td][/td][td]8:00 PM[/td][td]  [/td][td]1,482 available from $11[/td][/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]Sat, Apr 4[/td][td][/td][td]8:00 PM[/td][td]  [/td][td]551 available from $18[/td][/tr][tr][td]Wed, Apr 8[/td][td][/td][td]8:00 PM[/td][td]  [/td][td]942 available from $6[/td][/tr][tr][td]Fri, Apr 10[/td][td][/td][td]9:00 PM[/td][td]  [/td][td]604 available from $16[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sat, Apr 11[/td][td][/td][td]10:00 PM[/td][td]NBATV[/td][td]1,790 available from $32[/td][/tr][tr][td]Mon, Apr 13[/td][td][/td][td]10:30 PM[/td][td]NBATV[/td][td]1,201 available from $61[/td][/tr][tr][td]Wed, Apr 15[/td][td][/td][td]9:30 PM[/td][td]
networkLogo_espn.gif
[/td][td]1,110 available from $7[/td][/tr][/table]
You think they match up round 1?

Yes. But the Spurs will have homecourt in the 1st round. Portland, Memphis, Los Angeles would all be easy match ups for SA.

Last edited:
Jumpman heel turn? Have you guys never seen him post before? Every single post is a shot at someone or their team followed by a laughing emoticon. This is in the MLB and NFL thread as well lol. There's a reason why multiple NTers have challenged him to a fist fight :lol:

Cousins with 24 points on 22 shots and 5 turnovers :lol:

A center might lead the league in turnovers per game. Amazing.

How is that amazing? He plays with a bunch of fringe NBA level bums. He gets triple and quadruple teamed every night, what do you expect?

He also had 13 assists with those 5 turnovers, forget to mention that huh?

Just mad cause your PG is a dirty little chubby gremlin that nut punches dudes in game and nobody likes him

Quadruple teamed nightly? :rofl: come on, family.

It's amazing that a center is averaging more than 4 turnovers a game because centers don't do that. You need to be less defensive about your favorite player. He'll be playing on another team soon enough.

Last edited:
DBD back down from the rafters with Sting.
laugh.gif

Guess @DarthSka is giving him more of a leash this time. To see if he hangs himself with it?

What the hell lol. And no we can't talk about the hawks, they have social anemia. Folks outside Atl have no clue what we got going on down here. Hell and even folks in ATL have no clue what's going on. I peeped the new Spurs fan too. Already got my name in his post for some reason I dunno why.

Last edited:
Man that's the price one pays when feeding the hype. Hopfully he can handle the hate when the Warriors bounce.

Ryanjumpman in the same boat too.I can't comment on the Hawks because honeslty I don't watch much of the eastern conference. Only if the Spurs are playing them tho.
In the same boat huh? fool I don't even know u and have never spoken with u. Yet u mention my name within your first 20 posts on this site. Don't mention me anymore. U dont know me. troll. Blocked. So many spurs bandwaggon fans lol. Makes sense. Easy to root for the best franchise in the nba year in and year out. Not like these folks are from San Antonio or anything lol.

Last edited:
Man that's the price one pays when feeding the hype. Hopfully he can handle the hate when the Warriors bounce.

Ryanjumpman in the same boat too.I can't comment on the Hawks because honeslty I don't watch much of the eastern conference. Only if the Spurs are playing them tho.
In the same boat huh? fool I don't even know u and have never spoken with u. Yet u mention my name within your first 20 posts on this site. Don't mention me anymore. U dont know me. troll. Blocked. So many spurs bandwaggon fans lol. Makes sense. Easy to root for the best franchise in the nba year in and year out. Not like these folks are from San Antonio or anything lol.

What is RyanJumpan is DBD reincarnated?

WeeBey.gif

I'm just me. I don't even know who the hell dbd is.

Youll get to know me in the coming weeks, God willin. :smokin

I also didn't mean any disrespect towards you Ryan, I only know you from your weekly Hawks updates. I'll be doing the same with the Spurs. I love your fandom. I honeslty appreciate the value you bring NT with your post, it never went unnoticed.

I'm also from San Antonio, TX. So sorry, I'm not no bandwagon fan. 8)

Last edited:
pelicans are a half game back of the thunder with one less game played for the #8 seed and hold the head to head tiebreaker. definite possibility they could edge okc out.

have all the teams from one division ever made the playoffs before?

Youll get to know me in the coming weeks, God willin. :smokin

I also didn't mean any disrespect towards you Ryan, I only know you from your weekly Hawks updates. I'll be doing the same with the Spurs. I love your fandom. I honeslty appreciate the value you bring NT with your post, it never went unnoticed.

I'm also from San Antonio, TX. So sorry, I'm not no bandwagon fan. 8)
U may be talking but I won't be seein it unless I "click to read" not like there is any shortage of San Antonio updates anyway :lol:

This is so fun. Like watching a kangaroo fiercely refrain from jumping to win a bet.

"You're such an outstanding member of the community. Warriors, Pelicans, Grizzlies, Mavs."

Need more of that around here, so I'm'a enjoy it while it lasts.

crazy thing is Cousin actually runs the full break tho...like a pg got the rebound and kicked it to him as a outlet at halfcourt. Cousin is crazy skilled...please get him outta Sac town, his career is being taken for granted out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom