The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DBD back down from the rafters with Sting.
laugh.gif

Guess @DarthSka is giving him more of a leash this time. To see if (when) he hangs himself with it?
Fixed.

Zebras, stripes.

Ryanjumpman the reason why they say you are Doo Bee Do reincarnated because you did a lot the same things he did- non stop talk and articles about your team, being defensive when people talk negatively about your team and the gifs

Ryanjumpman the reason why they say you are Doo Bee Do reincarnated because you did a lot the same things he did- non stop talk and articles about your team, being defensive when people talk negatively about your team and the gifs
To be fair I have laid off lately. Been going with the flow.

But hey what yall expect a jaded hawk fan to do when his team does something he has never seen in his lifetime before. I admit I went overboard at times. Dubs fans doin the same.

How can anyone have watched last year's finals and say the spurs are a boring team? The passing alone makes them enjoyable to watch. Hell,they put up 120+ last night.

@WojYahooNBA: Eight months after breaking his leg in a USA Basketball scrimmage, Paul George will return to the Indiana Pacers lineup on Sunday, he says.

How can anyone have watched last year's finals and say the spurs are a boring team? The passing alone makes them enjoyable to watch. Hell,they put up 120+ last night.
agreed... It was fun watching them make the "best player in the world " look like a nonfactor

Last edited:
>D

>D

So we can't express our fandom in a healthy manner? I love the articles being posted, videos, and the gifs, especially for a team i don't follow. Trust me it's not easy.

Winning a 5th NBA championship sure does wonders for ones self-esteem, :pimp:

But hey what yall expect a jaded hawk fan to do when his team does something he has never seen in his lifetime before. I admit I went overboard at times. Dubs fans doin the same.

You haven't done anything wrong. Just keep doing you. :nthat:

Last edited:
agreed... It was fun watching them make the "best player in the world " look like a nonfactor

Kawhi Leonard.

Defensive player of the year. Leads the league in steals with 2.2 a game. More steals than fouls this season. More than likely won't get the award do to games missed tho. A top 5 player in the NBA with his offensive improving with every game played. Playing consistent.

From Duncan to Kawhi.

Spurs fans spoiled. :lol: :pimp:

Last edited:
Kawhi Leonard.

Defensive player of the year. Leads the league in steals with 2.2 a game. More steals than fouls this season. More than likely won't get the award do to games missed tho. A top 5 player in the NBA with his offensive improving with every game played. Playing consistent.

From Duncan to Kawhi.

kawhi... Dude owns lj. Did him so bad made him go running home...

Kawhi Leonard.

From Duncan to Kawhi.

Yeah Kawhi has become the centerpiece to this seasons team

From Robinson to Duncan to Kawhi

It's going to weird when we eventually suck

Kawhi Leonard.

From Duncan to Kawhi.

Spurs fans spoiled.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Yeah Kawhi has become the centerpiece to this seasons team

From Robinson to Duncan to Kawhi

It's going to weird when we eventually suck
We? You're a Spurs fan?

That's like 3 or 4.

Make a thread.

There's a Jazz Support Group thread. Surely 3 or 4 Spurs fans is enough for an active team thread. 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom