The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Kawhi has become the centerpiece to this seasons team

From Robinson to Duncan to Kawhi

It's going to weird when we eventually suck

Tim Duncan, my fav player of all time, deserves major props for that. I'm so happy to root for a player who isn't a egotiscal cancer to the team. Duncan could have easily ruin the Spurs by asking for more money, throwing the coaches, teammates, owners, and fans under the bus. Thank goodness Duncan has always put team before self.

Last edited:
If PG never got hurt it would have been a 3 way race in the east. Pacers, cavs, Hawks. I would have been tempted to watch more EC basektball. Okay not really. :lol:

If they don't fire Malone and Collison doesn't get injured, they woulda been the 8th seed, they were playing great.
Ehh, think that's a reach and every team has their injuries. Coaching change was definitely weird though as most of us said at the time

Can he eventually lead that team into playoff contention 
If they don't fire Malone and Collison doesn't get injured, they woulda been the 8th seed, they were playing great.
I hope the Kings turn it around next season.

It would make for great entertainment from all the Free Boogie idiots tbh
eyes.gif
How's Karl doing? He has begun coaching, no? 

Can he eventually lead that team into playoff contention 
I hope the Kings turn it around next season.

It would make for great entertainment from all the Free Boogie idiots tbh :rolleyes
How's Karl doing? He has begun coaching, no? 
Indubitably.

He's been alright. Darren Collison is out for the season, Gay and Cousins have both been dealing with some injuries since he took over.... I hate giving this team any excuses but I'm ok with them tanking away the remainder of the season and giving Karl time to work out whatever kinks there are in implementing change. The end of the season is kind of an extended training camp

agreed... It was fun watching them make the "best player in the world " look like a nonfactor
Kawhi Leonard.

Defensive player of the year. Leads the league in steals with 2.2 a game. More steals than fouls this season. More than likely won't get the award do to games missed tho. A top 5 player in the NBA with his offensive improving with every game played. Playing consistent.

From Duncan to Kawhi.

Spurs fans spoiled. :lol: :pimp:
Yeah Kawhi has become the centerpiece to this seasons team

From Robinson to Duncan to Kawhi

It's going to weird when we eventually suck
We? You're a Spurs fan?

That's like 3 or 4.

Make a thread.

There's a Jazz Support Group thread. Surely 3 or 4 Spurs fans is enough for an active team thread. :lol:

Yes I'm a Spurs and Kobe fan

I prefer not to post about the Spurs in present tense, I feel weird about it.

I'm a loathing type of fan

Antidope is the only Spurs fan that posts with regularity

The Fresh Sole posts sometimes. P012345 doesn't too much

Now that you let Doo Bee Do back, it may be possible to have a thread

Everybody Hates Chris averaging 25 and 12 on 55% FG 50% 3FG and is 34-34 from the line over his last 5. :nerd:

Last edited:
Spurs should have their own thread if any team does. No reason for hawks talk to be tied in with them. Nobody cares about the Hawks. I've come to terms with that now. And I'm ok with it. :lol:

Last edited:
The spurs will suck after tim duncan retires right after, cause pop and manu will likely follow, they have the centerpiece of the team in place

But he isn't superstar level yet they will struggle for a couple years

My award race as of today couple of split decisions in my eyes

MVP: James Harden

Most Improved: Jimmy Butler

Defensive Player of the Year: Andrew Bogut/ Draymond Green

Rookie of the year: Nikola Mirotic

I was thinking AD for most improved but im not sure who has missed more time him or Butler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom