The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing like playing the Knicks, Philly, and Boston to help boost the ol' "over the last X number of games" statlines :pimp:

Nothing like having one of the best games of the season against a conference contender and having a great game against one of the best regular season teams ever. :pimp:

Nothing like playing the Knicks, Philly, and Boston to help boost the ol' "over the last X number of games" statlines
pimp.gif

Nothing like having one of the best games of the season against a conference contender and having a great game against one of the best regular season teams ever.
pimp.gif
if he had a great game vs the warriors they would have won

Bullets need to forget about KD and go after Cousins.

Wall/Cousins/who cares

Realistically. If Cousins says he fed up and out soon, does Sacramento turn down a top 3 pick etc for him?

Since it seems you've fallen into the "omg I don't know what to say anymore, let me attack his teams!!!111one!!" mode, I guess I'll do the same. Pity when that happens.

I've noticed you have a Chicago Bulls avatar. How is Derrick Rose doing? Do you see yourselves making it far in the playoffs?

Harden wins MVP if his team keeps 2nd seed and he wins scoring title.
Curry wins it if Harden doesn't do those two things.

The spurs will suck after tim duncan retires right after, cause pop and manu will likely follow, they have the centerpiece of the team in place

But he isn't superstar level yet they will struggle for a couple years

What?

The Spurs won yesterday by 30 with Tim, Tony, Manu combatning for 12 points. Pop has also reup for a multiple year extention last year.

Kawhi Leonard isn't a superstar? The youngest Finals MVP since Magic and Duncan isn't a superstar yet?

:smh:

Last edited:
:lol:

I could care less about you or your team fam, it's just for fun and because Dame sucks at defense which isn't exactly an "attack" as much as a fact.

Bulls are playing great without Rose so I'm unsure of your angle? Guess I should say something like corny like "thanks for asking!".

Meanwhile your team is dead without Wes and an invisible man for a PG who's shooting has regressed. :lol:

The spurs will suck after tim duncan retires right after, cause pop and manu will likely follow, they have the centerpiece of the team in place

But he isn't superstar level yet they will struggle for a couple years

What?

The Spurs won yesterday by 30 with Tim, Tony, Manu combatning for 12 points. Pop has also reup for a multiple year extention last year.

Kawhi Leonard isn't a superstar? The youngest Finals MVP since Magic and Duncan isn't a superstar yet?

:smh:

Leonard definitely isn't a superstar, he's a star tho

Still rocking with what KD said about him, he a system player

An extension means nothing, Pop said he's out with Duncan and thats what I believe he will do

So the Bulls aren't dead this season?

They're a legit title contender?

They play in the east and could beat every team besides the Cavs.

Blazers are losing to the Warriors/Clippers/Grizz/Rockets/Spurs. :lol:

Hope they get the Blazers in the first round so Chris Paul can send Dame home like an IG thot.

Leonard definitely isn't a superstar, he's a star tho

Still rocking with what KD said about him, he a system player

An extension means nothing, Pop said he's out with Duncan and thats what I believe he will do

KD is a hater, who wouldn't be after what Kawhi did to him last year in the WCF. Kawhi isn't a system player. I would go on about that not being true but I can't post links to back my claim that he isn't.

KD is done. The morons in OKC letting him play on his broken foot cost them their future.

Extensions mean nothing? :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom