The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leonard is the best defender on the wing in the L and one of the best mid range shooters but he's a system player? :lol:

Since when do system players win Finals MVP?

Leonard definitely isn't a superstar, he's a star tho

Still rocking with what KD said about him, he a system player

An extension means nothing, Pop said he's out with Duncan and thats what I believe he will do

KD is a hater, who wouldn't be after what Kawhi did to him last year in the WCF. Kawhi isn't a system player either. KD got killed when he made that comment.

KD is done. The morons in OKC letting him play on his broken foot cost them their future.

Extensions mean nothing? :lol:

You act as if every extension ever signed has been fulfilled, people can back out of extensions by retiring

But yea he does seem like a system player still, we will have to wait till Duncan and all the other leaders leave to see if he is a real superstar

I'll still take a healthy PG over him

Over the last two days, I've learned that Kawhi Leonard is a top 5 player in the NBA, one of the best midrange shooters, and the best wing defender.

I'm now 100% behind the Kawhi Leonard for MVP bandwagon.

Awsome is a Bulls fan?

I thought he didnt have a team or player, that he was one of those flavor of the month dudes

With the way he rides Chris Paul, me too.

Hell, if he rode Derrick Rose as hard as he rides Chris Paul, no wonder the guy doesn't have any cartilage left in his knees.

Last edited:
You act as if every extension ever signed has been fulfilled, people can back out of extensions by retiring

But yea he does seem like a system player still, we will have to wait till Duncan and all the other leaders leave to see if he is a real superstar

I'll still take a healthy PG over him

:lol:

What coach has back out of an extention? Please name me 3 coaches that retired after signing one. ThankS,

Let's look at what has happen since the Spurs drafted Kawhi in 2011.

rookie year - lose OKC in the WCF
sophomore year - lose to the heat in 7
3rd season - 5th championship in team history,

This is all at the young age of 23 years old. Kawhi is special player. :pimp:

Over the last two days, I've learned that Kawhi Leonard is a top 5 player in the NBA, one of the best midrange shooters, and the best wing defender.

I'm now 100% behind the Kawhi Leonard for MVP bandwagon.

Nah Kawhi is more about winning. 2X finals MVP incomin. :pimp:

Last edited:
DRose really gonna risk having "sore knees" when he attends meetings at age 48 to play in the playoffs and try to win a chip this year?

Hard to beleive.
We know how important being able to walk without knee soreness at those senior citizen meetings is to him.

snoop-dogg-shooting-o.gif

We? You're a Spurs fan?

That's like 3 or 4.

Make a thread.

There's a Jazz Support Group thread. Surely 3 or 4 Spurs fans is enough for an active team thread. :lol:

If they dont make one i will. And i wont be a douche posting negative stuff about the team just cause i hate um either

Kawhi doesn't consistently create his own shots, nor is the other teams gameplan focused on stopping him so by my standards he is a system player

He gets his shots within the spurs system of ball movement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom