The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tim Duncan

5 time champion
2 time league MVP
3 time Finals MVP
Playing at age 38 while some other has been, broken down, selfish player gets payed 23 million to tank and ruin the Legacy of thier franchise.

:pimp:

Kawhi doesn't consistently create his own shots, nor is the other teams gameplan focused on stopping him so by my standards he is a system player

He gets his shots within the spurs system of ball movement
Wrong.

Post numbers that prove this. We are in the analytics era. No excuse.

I thought Kawhi was a system player going in to this year but my goodness has his game inmporved.

Who are the picks for the forwards for the all defense teams?

AD
Kawhi
MKG
Draymond
Ariza
Butler
Demaree Caroll
All deserve love and yet LeBron will probably steal one slot.

dwill only making 300k less than chris paul this year 
roll.gif

Yeah this is terrible. I remember when i thought deron williams was better than chris paul... They hell happened to him?

Melo really is wasting his talent on the Knicks. I blame the higher ups.
But, dude went for money instead of rings. Shrug

At least he brought a national title to the Orange

Last edited:
Kawhi can create his own shot but im not sure if he's a superstar

But when you're the centerpiece of a championship team, you could have an argument for superstar depending on your definition

In regards to Duncan vs Kobe.

The things Kobe and Duncan are asked to do are different.

The Spurs have an excellent squad and system

Kobe couldn't be a Duncan equalivent for guards a 15 PPG 10 Assist guy and the Lakers still be relevant

The Lakers are just that devoid of talent relative to the Spurs

Last edited:
With the way he rides Chris Paul, me too.

Hell, if he rode Derrick Rose as hard as he rides Chris Paul, no wonder the guy doesn't have any cartilage left in his knees.

Numbers speak for themselves, you weird dudes always love to bring up riding **** when we're talking about basketball, guess that speaks for yall too.

Yet you let your hate for another man you don't know guide your opinion on something objective, that's childish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom