The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lebron is a mental ******. I really hope the Spurs make it. Watch Timmy swat everything in paint....

I never in my life seen a super star catered to in this way. He's frail minded. His apologists absolve him of criticism.

Imagine if Jordan pouted cried complained every time he faced defeated and asked his adversaries to join forces with him....he would of eclipsed bill Russell.

Whose back up account is this?

roll.gif
at Spurs fans that don't know what to brag about. Team is the reigning champion and looking like they're poised to repeat and you spend your time trying to discredit another franchise's titles that the entire sports world acknowledges they own. 

This thread is literally getting dumber by the second.
Truth

Usually  a decent amount of laughs to had throughout though. 

Last edited:
You dudes still tryna argue the past when we have one of the most competitive playoff races ever on the horizon.

[quote name="lawdog1"]Can we do an invitation only thread for the playoffs?[/quote] title: 'You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this [NBA playoffs thread] down?'

Last edited:
Thread right now is the equivalent of the last season of Prison Break, a discography of Tony Yayo, and having a candlelight dinner at McDonald's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom