The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minneapolis: 5
L.A.: 11
Lakers: 16

Minneapolis Lakers haven't played in 55 years and have the same number of titles as the Spurs.
roll.gif
Boston didn't need to group two cities together to still fall short 17-16.

You just don't like the dude:lol:

So you don't try to impartially listen to what he says

Yeah dude is on one sometimes just like a lot people on this site are sometimes :lol:

He has his own valid points, I try not to let my dislike of someone's past views from disliking their views on a different topic
Clearly hasn't from the beginning as he was the one of first ones to bash me and the hawks. I've since blocked him but he continues to quote me and try to put me on blast for any little thing and get me caught up whenever he thinks he can rag on me.

Last edited:
The FRANCHISE wins the titles, not the city. If the Boston Celtics move tomorrow, they don’t leave 17 championships behind, they go with the team.

The Lakers even break it down for everyone by listing the 11 in LA, and the 5 in Minneapolis. They acknowledge where they came from, but the TEAM has won 16 since they joined the NBA in 1949.

View media item 1491415
George Mikan’s jersey hangs for the Lakers, not the damn Timberwolves.

If the Lakers move tomorrow, their championships don’t go over to the Clippers, cuz LA. :lol:

The Oakland/LA Raiders have moved back and forth multiple times, their Super Bowls go with them, no matter where they play.

The Thunder changed their city, and their name, but their title still belongs to them. They are no longer the Sonics, but they are the franchise that won the title.

The Jets don’t get credit for the Giants Super Bowl wins just cuz they play in New York.

Minneapolis Lakers haven't played in 55 years and have the same number of titles as the Spurs.

View media item 1491417

The Minnesota version of the Lakers are tied for the 4th most championships in the NBA history

I don't know what that says

Maybe level of competition?

Competing against the Syrcause Nationals and Washington Capitals?

Playing in a mostly segegrated time?

I don't know

Last edited:
Claim to have 16 but group 5 of the titles they "earned" together.  Interesting.

The Thunder left the 79 banner in seattle. Reason being? OKC didn't earn it Seattle did.

Last edited:
Lmao why would one of the best players of all time do this. This shows weakness beyond words. Imagine if Jordan did this. So weak lol

I'm sorry but I just can't rock with LeBron. I'll never forget this game and my reaction when I saw his face. His mentality is not one that I can admire or want to be a fan of, period. I don't care if he goes out and averages 40-10-10...his mind state and mentality just annoys the hell out of me. Luckily for him his athletic traits make him superior to most. But it's the mental makeup of an athlete that makes me a fan. His is not one that I would ever wish to emulate...

Last edited:
[quote name="theKLaw2"]Claim to have 16 but group 5 of the titles they "earned" together.  Interesting.

The Thunder left the 79 banner in seattle. Reason being? OKC didn't earn it Seattle did.[/quote] You asked them that? Or read somewhere that that's the reason?

Sources. :smokin

[quote name="lawdog1"][quote name="DarthSka"]Minneapolis: 5

Minneapolis Lakers haven't played in 55 years and have the same number of titles as the Spurs. :rofl:[/quote]The Buffalo Braves/San Diego Clippers/Los Angeles Clippers still have 0. :frown:[/quote]No worries. Championships are for the city. The L.A. Clipkers (Lapers?) now have 11 if you let some tell it. :smokin

Last edited:
Lebron is a mental ******. I really hope the Spurs make it. Watch Timmy swat everything in paint....

I never in my life seen a super star catered to in this way. He's frail minded. His apologists absolve him of criticism.

Imagine if Jordan pouted cried complained every time he faced defeated and asked his adversaries to join forces with him....he would of eclipsed bill Russell

View media item 1459232

Minneapolis: 5

Minneapolis Lakers haven't played in 55 years and have the same number of titles as the Spurs. :rofl:

The Buffalo Braves/San Diego Clippers/Los Angeles Clippers still have 0. :frown:

I think because you play in the same city as us, you can lay claim to 11 Titles. I believe that's how it works.......

Damnit Ska, beat me too it. :smh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom