The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honest, legit question, how many reps do we have to give in a day? Ska, it says I am out. I've given like 4 today. :\

Is it 24 hour revolving, how does that stuff work?

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
What did you do with all your Miami Heat gear?

Goodwill or EBay?
whos backup account are you?

are or you a troll account

the world may never know 
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
I'm gonna miss you guys when I leave tomorrow. :frown:

Will be too busy meeting Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher, the cast of Rebels, Billy Dee Williams, and other actors from Star Wars for the next week. Rough life.

Take care of each other.

Jus got the knicks win last night causes no Towns and Okafor straight from sportsnation just now :lol: keep clowning me tho

Last edited:
i was against the Love-Wiggins trade last summer & i still am.

i just can't justify trading your future for a player that can walk after 1 season

i just can't justify trading your future for a player that can walk after 1 season
The Laker traded their future in four draft picks for a player who couldn't walk six months later. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Will be too busy meeting Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher, the cast of Rebels, Billy Dee Williams, and other actors from Star Wars for the next week. Rough life.

Take care of each other.
That might be the greatest thing you ever experience in your life. Cherish it

Take care of each other.

Let us know how Carrie's looking. She went through some rough times there for a while.

For a player who can walk after a year, and doesn't have the same ceiling, or the athleticism, or the defensive ability and needs the ball

I hated that trade from day 1

Last edited:
@SerenaWinters: Nick Young on what's to blame for his poor shooting this year: "Blame it on the rim. The rim was tripping this year."

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom