The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
@SerenaWinters: Nick Young on what's to blame for his poor shooting this year: "Blame it on the rim. The rim was tripping this year."

:lol:

InnocentOddballBeaver.gif

i was against the Love-Wiggins trade last summer & i still am.

i just can't justify trading your future for a player that can walk after 1 season

Been saying things since day 1 too. Might go down as a worse deal than Harden for Lamb...

That TWolves team has so much talent it's ridiculous :smh:

i was against the Love-Wiggins trade last summer & i still am.

i just can't justify trading your future for a player that can walk after 1 season

Been saying things since day 1 too. Might go down as a worse deal than Harden for Lamb...

That TWolves team has so much talent it's ridiculous :smh:

Just for the record, thunder got Adams, mcgary and albrines with lamb

My friend (Minnesotan) said he'd trade the No. 1 for Rudy Gobert.

For me: If New York wins the lottery and KAT's been selected by the Knicks No. 1, then I would trade the No. 2 for Gobert. Whenever Towns is off the board, I'm open to dealing -- but not before.

For me: If New York wins the lottery and KAT's been selected by the Knicks No. 1, then I would trade the No. 2 for Gobert. Whenever Towns is off the board, I'm open to dealing -- but not before.

Not sold on Okafor?

Wiggins + Rubio + Bennett + #1 pick

for

Cousins + Derrick Williams + Stauskas + Collison + Kings pick

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom