The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warriors cant handle Bron in a 7 game series

Bron can't even handle his own hairline

Warriors in 6
wink.gif
cavaliers are too physical 

You obviously don't watch the Warriors play often
i watched them  play the cavs and they lost  
ohwell.gif
I was there when cavs came to Oracle

They lost
when they came to the Q the warrors lost

badly 
smile.gif

I just laugh at people who thought we were seeing the real version on Wiggins at KU last year :lol: .. Bill Self had no clue how to use the young god :smh:

Neither does Flip but at least he allows him freedom and plays him obnoxious minutes.

I remember all the doubters though, after he wins ROY I'll post some choice quotes.

Warriors in 6 :wink:

i watched them  play the cavs and they lost  :\

They lost

badly :smile:

Still only counts as 1 loss :wink: and we didn't have very many of those this year

Warriors in 6
wink.gif

i watched them  play the cavs and they lost  
ohwell.gif

They lost

badly 
smile.gif
Still only counts as 1 loss
wink.gif
and we didn't have very many of those this year
regardless, physicality matters

Warriors in 6 :wink:

i watched them  play the cavs and they lost  :\

They lost

badly :smile:

Still only counts as 1 loss :wink: and we didn't have very many of those this year
regardless, physicality matters

Regardless, it was still 1-1 :wink:

I just laugh at people who thought we were seeing the real version on Wiggins at KU last year :lol: .. Bill Self had no clue how to use the young god :smh:

Neither does Flip but at least he allows him freedom and plays him obnoxious minutes.

I remember all the doubters though, after he wins ROY I'll post some choice quotes.

Yeah that's true :lol:

ROY going to Niko though :nerd:

ThreeKOLA is getting ROY brodie

Last edited:

whom are the other 2 
nerd.gif
The Hawks then the Cavs.

No hate on all you Kings guys in here at all. Most favorite demographic represented in here.
Hawks and Spurs

Id throw the Lakers in there too if you are paying attention
Not the Spurs. Their fans have something to brag about so I don't mind, the other three are all unproven as teams right now.

Lakers and Knicks are just lolworthy.

Last edited:
Has there ever been a team as hated as the clippers? People hate lebron and kobe teams mostly because of the fans. Clipper fans are great but no one likes the team because of the players. Never seen that happen before

Has there ever been a team as hated as the clippers? People hate lebron and kobe teams mostly because of the fans. Clipper fans are great but no one likes the team because of the players. Never seen that happen before

Recently, no. Bad Boys are the all-timer though.

I like the Clippers whole lob city gimmick because it's entertaining. Blake is hilarious in his commercials.

CP3 just ruins it.
mean.gif
One of the great PGs of this generation yet the flopping and endless reliance on calls ruins the entire team play for me.

But I have the same feelings about LeBron and the Cavs. I want to like him but his play and the way he carries himself on the court is too princess-y.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom