The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was at the warm ups when anthony morrow hit 54
who is even bringing up mvp talks??
what do i need to gain from telling that story about anthony freakin morrow???
The same thing people gain from seeing Big Foot. The hell if I know. The Morrow story doesn't matter though. We are talking about Steph and 77 3's in a row where only 10 were recorded.

dc what in the hell does hitting shots that dont count have to do with being the most valuable person on your team....... stop that
Nothing at all. The two have nothing to do with each other.

But to push his name and accomplishments into the mass media IS propoganda. Especially during this time when the voting takes place.

Not saying that voters are seriously going to take it into consideration but it is nothing more than, "Steph Curry is a God" propoganda pushed by the Warriors.

it's not even a story, except on NT. local news didnt even mention this last night and there was nothing going on in sports aside from baseball
youre the only one reaching at the mvp propaganda storyline
this isnt gonna influence what voters think. oh wait, steph made 77, so i give him the vote. get outta here
harden gonna get his, steph gonna get his, lebron/AD...

Last edited:
it's not even a story, except on NT. local news didnt even mention this last night and there was nothing going on in sports aside from baseball
It isn't a story? Dude it is on ESPN being passed off as being TRUE as if they were there to see it ALL

Mark Bravura @memphomofo @KidKash202 Every NBA practice facility has security cams from Spreewell trying to choke out PJ.

Someone just said this on Tweet. GSW needs to release the whole video

this isnt gonna influence what voters think. oh wait, steph made 77, so i give him the vote. get outta here
You quoted what I said and still refused to read it. LOL

You just retyped what I said man.

As far as it not all being filmed, it could have been a case when he had got so hot that someone had to pull the camera out and record.

I've been in the gym with pros and been like "yo when's the last time this dude missed?"

THIS. Once played in a rec league in NC. One day Dante Calabria (played guard at UNC) shows up on the team we are playing. Mind you we had a squad that year, we had several guys who played D 1 ball. I swear dude didn't miss a jumper the whole game. I mean we were really trying to D this cat up and I swear he was going half speed the whole game lighting our ***** up from 3 and anywhere else on the court :lol:

I've played with more than a few NBA and overseas guys, these were the best players I've ever shared a court with and they weren't anywhere near stars or even role players in the NBA. 77 in a row for the best shooter in the game was probably not even a personal best for steph

You quoted what I said and still refused to read it. LOL

You just retyped what I said man.

i give up, you win.
arguing back and forth about this is just cluttering this thread
agree to disagree
analyzing this like kennedy's assasination is nonsense

Last edited:
As far as it not all being filmed, it could have been a case when he had got so hot that someone had to pull the camera out and record.

I've been in the gym with pros and been like "yo when's the last time this dude missed?"
I get that. But it takes someone to get to #60 something before they START recording? 
grin.gif

Dorsey has replaced Jordan Hill as my least favorite Rocket ever. Never have I seen a guy of his size and [perceived] ability be so awful.
You kill that man on the regular. He plays too many minutes honestly. He should be playing no more than 12 a game. But, yall have frontcourt depth issues due to injury so he has to play.

What do you realistically see from them? 1st round exit?

[quote name="Freeze"]why would every nba practice facility have that footage?[/quote]The Patriots don't see how that's a problem.

Dorsey has replaced Jordan Hill as my least favorite Rocket ever. Never have I seen a guy of his size and [perceived] ability be so awful.
You kill that man on the regular. He plays too many minutes honestly. He should be playing no more than 12 a game. But, yall have frontcourt depth issues due to injury so he has to play.

What do you realistically see from them? 1st round exit?

I have no idea what to expect from this team. I've seen them look elite, look pathetic, get lucky, and get screwed, regardless of injuries. On the high end I can see them getting to the semis (I'm ignoring the seedings to where the matchups fall). On the low awful end, they could get bounced by another team who could be inferiot to them.

Dorsey stinks. Yea, there's injury issues with Dwight getting back, but Dorsey rarely takes advantage of anything, whether 4minutes or 30. He played 17 minutes the other night, logging 0 points and 5 rebounds. Capela played almost and identical amount, with 10 points and 5 rebounds. Dorsey is 1 big pile of nothing and I wish the trade deadline could reappear for 1 day and he's traded for Tarik Black. Let Dorsey, Lin, Sacre and Boozer just lay the foundation in LA.

[quote name="Antidope"]Danny Green isnt going anywhere[/quote]Nor is Kawhi. Don't know why teams would even entertain the thought. I get fans thinking Green or Kawhi could be lured away, fans are idiots.

But the actual teams? I would think they know it's not even worth trying, tbh.

Lol what about it? If he walks he walks. Millsap too. LMA is who I want. And we will have the cap space to pay him whatever. 10 mil for 11 points a game. Meh. Let him walk if that's his price. More room for LMA or M Gasol.
nah B, LaMarcus is coming to San Antonio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom