The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I remember correctly Gilbert Arenas and Deshawn Stevenson had a 3pt contest for 20 racks back in the day, and Stevenson made something like 80/100...Gil beat him, tho. Kinda puts Steph's practice #'s into context :lol:

*He's still on his way to becoming the greatest shooter of all time, so no hate from me....but just sayin' :lol:

Does no one remember the Peja Stojakovic stories? The one where he made 100 threes in a row or the one where he made 97/100 including 57 in a row? They were talking about it during the Mavs Heat Series and even Dirk vouched for him.

Not saying its true, but we've been down this road before.

Dirk and Peja had a contest in 2011 and Dirk lost like 96-92
Urban Legend
If I remember correctly Gilbert Arenas and Deshawn Stevenson had a 3pt contest for 20 racks back in the day, and Stevenson made something like 80/100...Gil beat him, tho. Kinda puts Steph's practice #'s into context
laugh.gif

*He's still on his way to becoming the greatest shooter of all time, so no hate from me....but just sayin'
laugh.gif
Good times man. Miss those squads. This team is better but they just don't "connect with the city" as much IMO

a shooter is gonna be able to shoot regardless. the most i made is 37 from the nba three pt line and i am a garbage shooter. someone who is as elite as curry could make that
kapono did something like 98/100 in practice when he was still playing
pretty sure 77 aint even his personal best

im a good shooter with a good range. but ive never hit 30 in a row. im not the greatest in the rec, but 30+ in a row? nah man. u aint gotta lie to kick it

As far as it not all being filmed, it could have been a case when he had got so hot that someone had to pull the camera out and record.

I've been in the gym with pros and been like "yo when's the last time this dude missed?"

Last edited:
a shooter is gonna be able to shoot regardless. the most i made is 37 from the nba three pt line and i am a garbage shooter. someone who is as elite as curry could make that

im a good shooter with a good range. but ive never hit 30 in a row. im not the greatest in the rec, but 30+ in a row? nah man. u aint gotta lie to kick it

i took it as hes made 37/100-125 :lol: but not straight

Whatever, Steph. Ceasar could make that many in a row from half court.

For the record though, I absolutely believe Steph could make 77 3s in a row. We're talking about arguably the best shooter in the world here. In a gym, undefended, I have no reason to doubt he can drill them all day.

Last edited:
Dog, you keep referencing these abominable snow man stories that have no video evidence of.

If I remember correctly Gilbert Arenas and Deshawn Stevenson had a 3pt contest for 20 racks back in the day, and Stevenson made something like 80/100...Gil beat him, tho. Kinda puts Steph's practice #'s into context :lol:

*He's still on his way to becoming the greatest shooter of all time, so no hate from me....but just sayin' :lol:

gil was shooting one handed :lol:
haywood with the pen and paper
those wiz squad :lol:

i took it as hes made 37/100-125 :lol: but not straight

i was standing at the top of three line, no way i can hit that many if i went from one area to the next. top of the three is easiest

i took it as hes made 37/100-125
laugh.gif
but not straight
oh my fault then 
roll.gif
 cuz the convo was on hitting them in a row! i assumed dude said he hit 37 in a row from nba 3 i was like NAH! get him up outta here tryna stunt for the homies. from the NBA range ill hit 5 in a row on a great day. No shame. I dont play enough anymore to have any kind of real consistency from out there personally

Hit 77 straight 3’s and made 94 of 100 is definitely a beast. Curry :pimp: I need to buy his jersey.

Peja Stojakovic is that dude. He's the reason why I shoot great w/o jump. :pimp:

I remember somebody posted this

View media item 1492581
“It felt good. I thought it was in.” - Predrag Stojakovic

:lol:

Dog, you keep referencing these abominable snow man stories that have no video evidence of.

it aint the one where he made 98
but 24/25 is 96pct...not too insane to say he could hit 98

ya really think nba players cant stroke it in practice like that with no defense?

so paul george was lying when he was saying bird picked up the ball and started stroking 3s in practice and left.

Last edited:

ya really think nba players cant stroke it in practice like that with no defense?
You got it dude. The video you posted has NOTHING to do with the topic at hand

There is no evidence of anyone making more than 50 in a row. Let alone 77. You keep bringing up all of these stories, that you BELIEVE, that have no proof.

When it is, I will gladly give props.

This is just MVP Propoganda.

You got it dude. The video you posted has NOTHING to do with the topic at hand

There is no evidence of anyone making more than 50 in a row. Let alone 77. You keep bringing up all of these stories, that you BELIEVE, that have no proof.

When it is, I will gladly give props.

This is just MVP Propoganda.

i was at the warm ups when anthony morrow hit 54
who is even bringing up mvp talks??
what do i need to gain from telling that story about anthony freakin morrow???

you just reachin to discredit what a pro can do.

if i told you ichiro was smashing homeruns in practice, you'd probably wouldnt believe it as well. attend a gm and go early and you see what athletes can do.

Last edited:
dc what in the hell does hitting shots that dont count have to do with being the most valuable person on your team....... stop that

i was at the warm ups when anthony morrow hit 54
who is even bringing up mvp talks??
what do i need to gain from telling that story about anthony freakin morrow???
laugh.gif
 truth be told you probably stand to lose some cool points for telling a story about anthony morrow. lmao cuz like you owe us a better lie than that

dc what in the hell does hitting shots that dont count have to do with being the most valuable person on your team....... stop that
Nothing at all. The two have nothing to do with each other.

But to push his name and accomplishments into the mass media IS propoganda. Especially during this time when the voting takes place.

Not saying that voters are seriously going to take it into consideration but it is nothing more than, "Steph Curry is a God" propoganda pushed by the Warriors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom