The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would Lamarcus leave Portland? only significant player I see moving this off season is Kevin Love if the Cavs don't get a ring (which I Don't think they will)

Why would Lamarcus leave Portland? only significant player I see moving this off season is Kevin Love if the Cavs don't get a ring (which I Don't think they will)

They may be cursed with the injury bug forever.

Cause Portland aint Atlanta. LMA can come to the weak East join the Hawks and automatically be the favorites for the the east next year.

Horford
Aldridge
Affalo*
Korver
Teague

Schröder
Bazemore
Thabo???
Scott
Muscala
Mack

2015 lottery pick oh by the way. Cauley Stein? Kaminsky?

Last edited:
SAS has never been a place big name FA's went even after all that success. Why would this offseason be any different?

SAS will end up keeping the same guys around or add someone like Khris Middleton (who would actually be godly in that system).

Last edited:
:lol:

Don't even know why I entertained this foolery.

LaMarcus ain't going nowhere. Injuries happen on any time you can't run away from them.

I really hope the Hawks get bounced early so this Ryan dude can go away.

Lol what about it? If he walks he walks. Millsap too. LMA is who I want. And we will have the cap space to pay him whatever. 10 mil for 11 points a game. Meh. Let him walk if that's his price. More room for LMA or M Gasol.
nah B, LaMarcus is coming to San Antonio.
I keep seeing this around and I still dont know how I feel about it. If I had to rank the bigs I want to come to SAS I'm going

Marc Gasol

Kevin Love

LaMarcus Aldridge

nah B, LaMarcus is coming to San Antonio.
Pretty sure he'd feel more comfortable in Atlanta than in San Antonio.
This would be a negative. First being that he's from Texas, our roster is better than the Hawks' roster, and it puts him in a better position to win. 
SAS has never been a place big name FA's went even after all that success. Why would this offseason be any different?

SAS will end up keeping the same guys around or add someone like Khris Middleton (who would actually be godly in that system).
This honestly feels like the year, especially if Duncan hangs it up. There will be space for someone else to come in and take that role that Tiago or Baynes can not fill and we will be actively trying to fill it. I have hope for the first time in years that a big fish move could happen.

I'd be thrilled if the Clippers could land either Middleton or Carol as a replacement for Barnes.

Lol its ok for everybody to leave atlanta but how dare we want something in return :lol: Just get used to it. Atlanta is gonna be a contender through at least through the next 2-3 seasons. Already got the talent locked up til then to do so. If I'm Gasol or LMA I'm heading East to a contender and get out of that bloodbath in the west where u gonna be dealin with the Spurs and now the Dubs for the foreseeable future. Right now Atlanta seems to me to be the best place for that considering we just won 60 games with the COY. No other contending team in the east gonna have the money to pay him except Atlanta. Oh yea we got picks for days too. Since Coach Bud has been here there hasn't been nothing but good front office moves. Unlike before he got here where they were all bad. All the time. For about 10 years.

Last edited:
Pretty sure Aldridge is like fellow Dallas natives like Bosh and D-Will and prefer not to return to Texas.

Pretty sure Aldridge is like fellow Dallas natives like Bosh and D-Will and prefer not to return to Texas.
Thats fine with me I dont really want him, I'd take him but yeah. Now Marc Gasol on the other hand (who I know has a very good chance of staying put)..........

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine · 12m12 minutes ago
Lance Stephenson? Lowest 3-point percentage EVER with at least 100 attempts at .171. Previous low: Micheal Ray Richardson (.188) in 1981-82

Born Ready :smokin

@bhzmafia14 - How do you think the Grizz come out tonight? Any chance they win with their backcourt sitting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom