The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
It also has to do with Lance being a damaging offensive player. You can't expect to make a team better shooting as poorly as he does.

I disagree...it was a good gamble...dude looked like he was on the verge of being a star. He's got the physical tools, Lance's problem is between his ears
nailed it. he went from up n coming allstar to bottom of the barrel. i personally think being traded the way he was killed his mental. not to mention, who even wants to be on that team to begin with. i always said the heat shouldve swallowed their pride and picked him up. i bet he woulda continued his rise on our roster. now, he looks like he needs to be in a ymca asking for shooting tips from the locals

Do you see him winning a chip in Portland any time soon? Just curious...

Nah not really. I do think they could make the finals though.

SA makes sense logically, but they don't go after big name free agents...ever. Don't see that trend changing.

As far as ATL, I don't see that giving him any higher chance of winning a ring than in Portland. Don't think Ted really even fit that well in their system.

Yall aren't blaming Clifford enough for Lance's season. Lance was a legitimately helpful and good player on a contender last year. You're telling me he can't find a role on a lottery team in the East?

Michael Jordan is coming out of retirement to join Atlanta because Atlanta is the place to be now according to......

Would love to see Duncan hand the keys to the Rover truck to LMA and him carry the team into the future. That would be cool as hell. He has the demeanor of a Spurs dude too!

Hell San Antonio don't even go after Players who speak English :lol: I think it's safe to say the city of ATL and ATL players would be more welcoming to LMA than San Antonio would.

Last edited:

they JUST emailed me saying to cop LP for the last day of the season for $6.99 finesse majors they are :lol:

Tonight's NBA LEAGUE PASS Schedule

TIME (ET) MATCH-UP
8:00 PM Atlanta Hawks @ Chicago Bulls

8:00 PM Portland Trail Blazers @ Dallas Mavericks

8:00 PM Utah Jazz @ Houston Rockets

8:00 PM Boston Celtics @ Milwaukee Bucks

8:00 PM Oklahoma City Thunder @ Minnesota Timberwolves

8:00 PM San Antonio Spurs @ New Orleans Pelicans

8:00 PM Orlando Magic @ Brooklyn Nets

8:00 PM Washington Wizards @ Cleveland Cavaliers

8:00 PM Detroit Pistons @ New York Knicks

8:00 PM Miami Heat @ Philadelphia 76ers

10:30 PM Denver Nuggets @ Golden State Warriors

10:30 PM Sacramento Kings @ Los Angeles Lakers

Last edited:
**** it was still $50 on Sunday. They should give us the games for free tonight.

You are a got damn fool to believe he made 77 in a row. I'm sorry.......If someone made 77 in a row, why are the ONLY last 10 being recorded? I mean by 25 someone should have pulled up their phone. I am calling BS. Just "I am MVP" propoganda
Huh? 

I believe it. 

It's not like we're talking about Lebron James here. I have no doubt that Steph could make 77 in a row. 

Last edited:
Hell San Antonio don't even go after Players who speak English :lol: I think it's safe to say the city of ATL and ATL players would be more welcoming to LMA than San Antonio would.

Pretty sure everybody on SAS speaks English unless Pop is a bilingual mastermind.

Also pretty sure the number of foreign born players has little to do with how "welcoming" a team is.

Completely sure what you posted was borderline racist and incredibly ignorant.

The role Lance played on Indiana was perfect for him , play defense n be the 3rd option ...you pay him more money n give him a bigger role then this type of season he's having is what you can expect

Sometimes the role n team makes the player but alotta gms forget bout that in Free agency or gamble on the player blowing up to the next level

Pretty sure everybody on SAS speaks English unless Pop is a bilingual mastermind.

Also pretty sure the number of foreign born players has little to do with how "welcoming" a team is.

Completely sure what you posted was borderline racist and incredibly ignorant.
U would look at it that way since u been sayin since December that you can't wait for the hawks to get beat in the 1st round so I would leave. The race card? Really?

Last edited:
I have a hunch that it will be very possible that the Knicks next year will have

Rondo Melo Monroe Okafor in their starting five.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom