The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hell San Antonio don't even go after Players who speak English
laugh.gif
I think it's safe to say the city of ATL and ATL players would be more welcoming to LMA than San Antonio would.
Pretty sure everybody on SAS speaks English unless Pop is a bilingual mastermind.

Also pretty sure the number of foreign born players has little to do with how "welcoming" a team is.

Completely sure what you posted was borderline racist and incredibly ignorant.
i believe this to be true

If I remember correctly Gilbert Arenas and Deshawn Stevenson had a 3pt contest for 20 racks back in the day, and Stevenson made something like 80/100...Gil beat him, tho. Kinda puts Steph's practice #'s into context
laugh.gif

*He's still on his way to becoming the greatest shooter of all time, so no hate from me....but just sayin'
laugh.gif
Hibachi!!!

everytime I look at this
laugh.gif

Although it's a bit earlier this season , no 1st rd pick til 2019 damn homie
They still have a 1st round pick, they just don't control it.. so this year Atlanta has the right to swap picks, next year BK's pick is going to Boston, then the year after Boston has the right to swap picks.

There's a rule in place to prevent teams from trading away consecutive draft picks, but you can still trade away the rights to swap. So BK will get a pick, it just won't be theirs and it means they'll likely be drafting further back.

They still have a 1st round pick, they just don't control it.. so this year Atlanta has the right to swap picks, next year BK's pick is going to Boston, then the year after Boston has the right to swap picks.

There's a rule in place to prevent teams from trading away consecutive draft picks, but you can still trade away the rights to swap. So BK will get a pick, it just won't be theirs and it means they'll likely be drafting further back.
And this years pick will be a lottery pick if bky misses the playoffs and they will be getting atlantas 31st pick.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Marc Stein        [emoji]10004[/emoji] @ESPNSteinLine Follow

Lance Stephenson? Lowest 3-point percentage EVER with at least 100 attempts at .171. Previous low: Micheal Ray Richardson (.188) in 1981-82
11:43 AM - 15 Apr 2015

Steph Curry ain't the only one out here breaking records...:pimp:

i've seen larry hughes and thought he was pretty bad. but he shooting below that mendoza line :x

pleasedontshootlarryhuges.com use to be theee funniest LH slander site

edit

feb20_the-last-high-five.jpg

http://heylarryhughespleasestoptakingsomanybadshots.com/page/2/

Last edited:
Danny Green gonna come home :smokin

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Used to always see him play in the summer leagues especially EBC when he was back at UNC, unbelievable the level of player he's become.

Nothing but respect, he deserves the most he can get in the offseason.

Wonder if this means that guys don't like Steph or its more about feeling that Harden did more will less talent around him.

I wanna know too I think D-Wade,AD,Blake and Lillard called harden their pick for MVP I also feel like GSW isn't well liked around the league

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom