The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not ruling out Kawhi to Atlanta 2015. Seems like a good fit to me. Come on out here in the east and be an MVP candidate. Build our whole offense around Kawhi. Bud and Kawhi already very familiar. Horford Leonard Teague, soundo like a big 3 to me. :pimp:

Last edited:
Im not ruling out Kawhi to Atlanta 2015. Seems like a good fit to me. Come on out here in the east and be an MVP candidate. Build our whole offense around Kawhi. Bud and Kawhi already very familiar. Horford Leonard Teague, soundo like a big 3 to me.
pimp.gif
You are delusional

Im not ruling out Kawhi to Atlanta 2015. Seems like a good fit to me. Come on out here in the east and be an MVP candidate. Build our whole offense around Kawhi. Bud and Kawhi already very familiar. Horford Leonard Teague, soundo like a big 3 to me. :pimp:

you on K2 bruh

Im not ruling out Kawhi to Atlanta 2015. Seems like a good fit to me. Come on out here in the east and be an MVP candidate. Build our whole offense around Kawhi. Bud and Kawhi already very familiar. Horford Leonard Teague, soundo like a big 3 to me.
pimp.gif
To you, all things are possible in ATL..  Keep dreaming... 

They still have a 1st round pick, they just don't control it.. so this year Atlanta has the right to swap picks, next year BK's pick is going to Boston, then the year after Boston has the right to swap picks.

There's a rule in place to prevent teams from trading away consecutive draft picks, but you can still trade away the rights to swap. So BK will get a pick, it just won't be theirs and it means they'll likely be drafting further back.

Piss poor.

Hey it could happen :lol: gotta give that money to somebody. I jus have a wild hair Coach Bud will have interest in Kawhi. He's already coached him. Atlanta runs the same system. Coach Pop on his way out. Coach Bud the new Pop. Atlanta got more cap space than San Antonio. Younger talent. San Antonio aint giving Kawhi the max.

Last edited:
I think a lot of that is on Coach Clifford. 

His rotations were horrible all season imo. 

This is also true, also there is just not that much talent of the roster.

The team was exciting when Mo Gotti was balling and Al Jef was healthy though.

Henderson played really well at points too as well as Kemba before he got hurt, seems like ****** is already on vacation though.

why nba players need surgery everytime. shefalosa the guy in redident evil who.smoked da joint n exploded the zomvies

ok so if the Spurs don't sign LaMarcus which I can say most likely wont happen but hey I can dream.

Spurs choices 2016 offseason which realistically can happen

Dragic

Horford

Last edited:

Bruh, are you really going to say "[Insert Superstar Here] to the ATL 2015" and the 2015 playoffs haven't even played out yet?

Bruh, are you really going to say "[Insert Superstar Here] to the ATL 2015" and the 2015 playoffs haven't even played out yet?

literally folding it in .... in true atlanta sports fashion

WOW, in my mind he has it, he probably only had to hit 2 more 3's.

He supposedly had the 40% percent then the Clippers' benched ****** up and they had to sub him back in then he missed at 3 he was one 3 short.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom