The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone please embed

roll.gif

it was posted a few pages ago 
ohwell.gif

[quote name="rck3sactown"]DBD>Ryan tbh

@CP1708
 your thoughts?[/quote]Absolutely, and it's not even close, but there's no way he'd admit it even if he agreed.

I rock with russ but I really want to see AD in the postseason being that it will be his 1st trip there. I just don't see how the Pelicans can win tonight with the spurs playing all of their starters.

whoever ends up being the 9th seed between ad and russ will be given the first annual kevin love empty stats award 

He has to be the number 1 option and focus next year, he is the youngest and most dynamic player on the roster.

Heat have their lunch cutout, just have to eat.
NO!

this is wrong. whiteside cannot be the #1 option. not while wade and bosh are here. wade is still #1, bosh NEEDS to be #2 sometimes #1 depending on matchups, whiteside always needs to be #3. he flourishes here and its not getting him banged up down low becuz defenses aren't focused on him per se. he is the youngest and hes great... but he cant be #1 yet.

lol, according to this...lebron is the greatest player cuz he came CLOSE to winning and lost more than jordan actually won. thats like saying im better than you cuz i failed more but kept trying. argument makes 0 sense.
idc he is the best complete player. lebron is the best overall player. better than jordan on his worst days 

NO!

this is wrong. whiteside cannot be the #1 option. not while wade and bosh are here. wade is still #1, bosh NEEDS to be #2 sometimes #1 depending on matchups, whiteside always needs to be #3. he flourishes here and its not getting him banged up down low becuz defenses aren't focused on him per se. he is the youngest and hes great... but he cant be #1 yet.
He can easily average near 20 or 20+, all his touches come from stalking around the rim or put-backs... he is often froze out for whatever reason, after being rightfully assimilated with an real training camp, I think he can do it all.

He can be even more efficient than Wade and Bosh + again he is a lot younger, having Bosh,Wade, and Dragic as 2nd and third options isn't really bad imo

Man is dominating with one hand on an average of under ten shots per game...

They would be dumb not to work around him now

lol, according to this...lebron is the greatest player cuz he came CLOSE to winning and lost more than jordan actually won. thats like saying im better than you cuz i failed more but kept trying. argument makes 0 sense.
idc he is the best complete player. lebron is the best overall player. better than jordan on his worst days 

Slow down boy...Dont throw rocks at the throne.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom