The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

What's hockey :nerd:
shame you're from LA and missed out on two stanley cups :smh:

I never understood the appeal of hockey until I accidentally watched Game 2 of the finals last year.

Probably the most exciting sporting event I've ever watched.
You should see it Live then.
Playoffs and Live or nothing for me.

I can only imagine. Definitely gonna try if the opportunity ever comes up.

Do some of yall realize that HGH is naturally produced in the body?

It goes down as you age

Taking the supplement HGH is not like taking adamantium

i know its produced in the body and thats the only HG yall should have, its effects can be highly benefitable to any athlete and thats why it should be classified as a PED

Nah abnormally elevated levels can be checked. The body regulates its hormone levels via negative feedback so unless you have a brain tumor, you'd need something exogenous (not from the body/synthetic) to boost the GH levels

Yeah, if I had to deal with a client testing positive, I focus more on procedural issues, like whether the test was administered properly and if there was a possibility for false positives. I would assume that, since this is something being worked out between the league and the players' association, they will develop specific guidelines for how the testing gets conducted, which might give rise to arguments that the required process wasn't followed. Point is, there probably would be a lot of ways to argue against a positive test, but just the fact the body makes HGH naturally probably wouldn't be enough to beat the rap.

Im not dumb either a majority of the guys in the league take HGH

Just knowing it can mess up the competitive balance should be enough to stop it, not everyone takes it

dont see how the benefits of HGH are overblown

in a span of 2 weeks lebron went from washed to 4th best player in the league. that's impressive

That motorola razr quality
pimp.gif

lol galaxy s5 on the sport mode. i ended up with a couple decent joints

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom